Dare (C.U)

Fun little song for guys because this year marks one year since I saw these guys (Status Quo) live with Elton John and Madness in Hyde Park.

Now, let's get onto the Oneshot...

"Come on now Yurio, you have to come out at some point." Viktor chimed. "You can't stay in the closet your whole life."

"You did pretty well for most of it!" The angry ball of fluff inside the closet whispered.

"Yes, well unlike you it wasn't a literal closet. Now come out you lost the bet fair and square."

"I'm never coming out!"

Yuuri sighed and opened the closet door. "Come on Tom Cruise."

The blonde just huffed in annoyance and stepped out of the closet dressed in a maid's outfit he was forced to put on after he lost the bet between him and Viktor.

Flashback Mother Fucker

Yuri, Otabek, Viktor and Yuuri sat around the table. They started arguing loudly about Chris and his boyfriend.

They'd always do this, place bets on everyone's love life after a few dozen shots of vodka. They did the same with Guang-Hong and Leo's sex life... Who knew the innocent Chinese boy was into that kinky shit... Needless to say, Viktor lost that bet and underestimated both Guang-Hong and Yuri (he had his sources... Totally not Phichit hiding in the closet of their house or anything).

"I think that Masumi will propose, in fact, I'd bet on it." Viktor said.

"Oh really now? Well then..." Yuri began to get cocky. He slammed his fists down on the table. "If he doesn't, then you have to do what I say for a whole day!"

"And if I win?" the older Russian raised an eyebrow at the younger one.

"You choose."

"You have to wear that sexy maids outfit Otabek bought you."

"Fine, done."

Otabek smirked slightly at this, and mouthed a quick thank you to Viktor. He'd been trying to get Yuri to wear it for months, and since almost everyone knew that Masumi planned to propose soon, he could finally have his wish fulfilled.

End of flashback

"Why did I agree to this?" The blonde muttered.

"Oh look, Otabek's home." Viktor chimed in (HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING A GODDAMN DOOR NO IT'S MUCH BETTER TO FACE THESE KINDS OF THINGS WITH A SENSE OF POISE AND RATIONALITY).

"Fucking excellent." Yuri muttered under his breath.

"Hey Viktor, can I come in yet?" The Kazakh called up.

"Sure."

The raven haired man slowly made his way up to the room he knew his boyfriend was currently hiding from him in. Carefully, he opened the door, revealing his now scantily clad boyfriend.

"Stop staring Beka!" the blonde tried to protect himself from his staring boyfriend's gaze, but it was no use, the damage was already done.

"We'll leave you two in peace then." Yuuri said awkwardly as him and Viktor backed out of the room.

Let's just say that... Well... Otabek enjoyed what he saw.

And there we have it, I have fulfilled your request xXPxcryXx

Hope everyone else enjoyed this too.

~Arrow