Chapter Ten

The next morning, I woke more satisfied than I have ever felt. With the woman I loved sleeping by my side. Her skin against mine. I was truly content. 

I looked down to see the head of red hair resting on my chest, the feeling of her legs wrapped in mine. I wonder if this changes things. I wonder if now, I need to become a vampire. How would that happen anyway? These sort of thoughts rumbled through my head when I felt Ashlynn stir.

"You're awake." She said as her right hand stroked my chest. She lifted her head and our gazes locked. She slowly moved upward, until her lips met mine. The kiss was soft, short, but filled with passion.

"Morning, beautiful." I said as my left hand came up and stroked some of her hair from her face.

"Morning." She said as she leaned into my touch.

"You know it's raining." I said as I heard the faint sound of the rain hitting down just outside of the window.

"Yeah and?" She asked as she laid her head back down onto my bare chest, listening to my heartbeat.

"Let's go to school. I want to show you off." I told her as I tried not to move. She looked so peaceful and I felt it would close to a sin to disturb her at this moment.

"You're weird." She said with a soft giggle. She slowly sat up in the bed letting the duvet fall around her. My eyes instantly going to her bare full breasts. I may be considered a nerd and I may be considered shy. But I am still a male and we still have our distractions. She laughed when she noticed where my eyesight lay before she turned her body and climbed out of the bed.

I leaned to my right resting on my right elbow as I watched her walk to the bathroom. The sway of her hips perfectly accentuating her buttocks. I can't believe how much I truly love this girl.

While she took a shower I stretched and then moved to her walk-in closest. I had begun to wonder just what type of clothes she truly had. I was amazed at the normal jeans, long sleeve shirts, jackets, and cardigan. Then came the dresses and gowns. They were clothes fit for the highest of nobility balls. Truly, I was amazed.

I turned to the right and came to a stop. I saw men's clothing lining the walls and hangers, wondering just who did they belong to.

I made my way out of the walk-in closet and to the bathroom door. I didn't even think before I turned the knob and walked straight in. I could see Ashlynn's outline in the shower curtain as I watched her wipe herself down.

"Hey, Red." I called to her and to her benefit, she didn't even flinch. She just pulled the curtain back slightly and peeked her head out.

"There are men's clothes in your closet." I told her as my eyes stayed on hers. "Who do they belong to?"

"You. I had Jonas buy some clothes that would fit you so you had some to change into." She said as she let the curtain go and continued to wash herself.

Looking at her through the curtain I had a thought. One that caused me to blush slightly. I was sure she could hear my heart speed up as I made my way to the shower. I pulled the curtain aside and joined her in the shower.

"Finally." She said with a giggle as she wrapped her arms around my neck. My own resting on her hips. She pulled me closed as our lips connected once more. The warm water running down both our bodies.

Lets just say that that shower was one I will always remember.

As we stepped out the mansions front door with the dark blue umbrella's raised high. I took in her image. Her red hair hung over her shoulders covering the top half of her black buttoned shirt. Her light blue jeans giving a clashing contrast against her top. Myself on the other hand, only wore black jeans and a dark gray long sleeve shirt.