Protologue

Meet Noah a 15 year old freshman with a wild imagination. He has two older brothers, one who is a teacher and the other who is a senior at Lakeview High. He lost both his parents in a car accident when he was only a year old. His oldest brother was only a senior in high school when he had to take care of his two brothers. Alec, the oldest was only a sophomore when he learned of their death while Jayson was only in kindergarten. Alec had to grow up fast because he was the only living relative that lived in Lakeview. Alec was told that Noah and Jayson were both taken by the state and put into foster care which only angered Alec.

He was just a child himself at the age 16. Alec had to grow up fast if he ever wanted to have his baby brothers back. He fought and fought until they granted him full custody of both toddlers. Noah knew that Alex was his dad but yet he calls him that every day since he could remember. Jayson on the other hand had a hard time getting used to not having his daddy and mommy. Over the curse of 15 years the three brothers grew closer than any one. Jayson was now a senior in high school and captain of the football team.

No one bullied Noah in front of Jayson because everyone knew what Jayson would do. Jayson was 4 years older than Noah meaning he was 19 years old and Alec was in his early 30's. One day little Noah gets cornered by a certain football player and well let just say things get a little out of hand. Problem is, said football player is the school biggest players ever.

Now meet Ethan Davis, the brother to Jacob aka Jake Davis, one of Jayson's team mates. He's 17 years old. He left school for a competition in Miami. No one has seen or heard from him until he returns to San Francisco. He doesn't see Noah until little Noah meets up with his friends, who happen to be members of world's biggest boy band, One Direction. Ethan Davis is one of the best UFC fighters in the US aside from his father and older brother, Isaiah Davis. Ethan doesn't know what it is about the green eyed boy that attracts him so much.

Could it be the smile that's always gracing his face? The way his eyes crinkle when he smiles? Or how he tends to throw his head back when he laughs? He doesn't but the only he does know is that he wants to get to know him. But there's one problem, he has a girlfriend. He says he loves her but does he truly love her or is she just an excuse to hide who he really is? What will his brothers and father think when he tells them that he's attracted to a boy? What about his mother? What will she say? And what will he do about the girl he's been dating for nearly 3 years now?

Is he willing to ruin his career in the UFC because of a boy he's never seen before? So many questions yet little to no answers. Why don't we read and find out what happens when these two totally different personalities meet.