Chapter 12

*Ethan*

As I made my way to my class I saw a body running around the corner and I could have sworn that I recognized him from somewhere but I wasn't so sure who it was. I followed the person and then I saw him. It was the boy form the other night. Noah. I called out his name but he just kept running and from the way he was running only meant he was late for class. I ran after him and took hold of his arm making him stop. The look of surprise flashed across his face when our eyes met. He tried getting his arm out of my grip but finally gave up.

"I just wanted to know how you're doing" I said as I let his arm go. He sighed and looked up at me

"I'm good, thanks" he replied making me nod

"C'mon you'll be late for class" I said as I walked him to his class. He just stayed quiet and I had a feeling that he was uncomfortable with me. I asked him what class he had and he told me had science so we walked to the science wing of the building and once we arrived I stopped in my tracks and knocked on the door saying

"Here you are" I opened the door once I heard a 'come in' from the other. We walked in and the teacher, who I believe his name is Mr. Jacobs, looked at me then at Noah.

"Noah, may I ask why you're late to class" he asked with a glare making Noah shrink to my side and I raised an eyebrow saying

"Sorry Mr. Jacobs it was my fault. I stopped him to talk, it won't happen again"

"Sit down" he hissed making the boy beside me sigh and walk to his desk. I walked over to his seat and whispered into his ear after making sure that Noah wasn't watching and said

"Treat him with respect Mr. Jacobs or I'll make your life hell" and stood up.

"Get to class Mr. Davis" the teacher told me and I could hear the slight fear in his voice when he said it, I nodded and looked at Noah who was now seated and looking over

"I'll come get you after class" I stated before walking out of the room and making my way to my class, which so happens to be gym. I walked to the locker rooms and was quickly surrounded by guys wanting my autograph and asking questions about how it feels being the youngest person to win a UFC title.

I pushed them away and walked to the only empty side of the room ignoring their questions. It truly is hard to be a teenager who is a celebrity. I changed into my gym clothes and walked to the gymnasium. The teacher was in the center of the room talking about the class and what we're going to be doing.

"It's nice to have you back Mr. Davis" he said

"just call me Ethan, I know most of the teachers call my brother the same thing, so I would much rather be called by my name then by my last name" I stated he just nodded and went back to whatever it was he was saying. The whole time I just thought about the green eyed boy named Noah. He truly is something.

I just found myself thinking about him all throughout the class that I didn't even pay attention to the bell ringing until the sound of the whistle sounded in the room. I went back to the locker room and showered quickly before changing back to my clothes then walked out of the room and towards Noah's class.

"Hey" I greeted once I saw him walking out of the room. He looked up at me and replied with a

"Hi" I had to walk to catch up to him since he was walking a little too fast.

"How was class?" I asked and he only shrugged saying

"It was alright just the fact that the whole time everyone was staring at me like they wanted to murder me"