Trailer Contest

Hi, everyone!

Weekly Question Magazine is all about interaction with you, our awesome readers! Thus, we are going to make a Trailer Contest for our 25th issue and we're very excited.

How it works:

Basically, if you are a Wattpad writer and have a trailer for your book, you can comment on this thread with the link to your book trailer.

We kindly ask you to tag the creator of your trailer, in case you didn't make it yourself, so they can get credit for it. After all, you are entering the contest as a team: the author that had an amazing idea and the trailer maker who brought it to life!

Once you have entered your trailer in the comment section, readers can vote for your entry by replying to your comment with "I VOTE FOR YOU".

Feel free to spread the word to your followers so they can show their support!

VOTERS:

Have a look at the entries and let us know which one is your favorite! Choose the one that you think is both well-executed technically and interesting as a concept.

PRIZES:

After 2 weeks of voting, we are going to announce the first, second and third place winners, who got the most votes on this very transparent contest. Weekly Question Magazine will message all its followers and let them know about the contest results, also providing links to the three winning trailers. The individual prizes will be as follows:

First place: The contest chapter will be dedicated to the winner. The winning book will be reviewed in WQM's next issue to increase your publicity. WQM will follow you.

Second place: WQM will follow you and review the book in one of our next issues.

Third place: WQM will follow you.

Trailers are undoubtedly one of the best ways to give a teaser preview to potential readers, so share your trailer and get some exposure with us or support the trailer of your favorite book!

We are looking forward to your entries from all genres!

Let the games begin!