Journal/diary Rant

Journaling

Why should you keep a journal?

Keeping a journal allows you to keep your mind-set positive, it reconnects you with your goals, it keeps your productivity high and it keeps you nice and happy.

What do you write in a diary/journal?

1). Record your daily progress - it motivates you and makes you feel like you're making progress and keeps you inspired.

You're life is worth living.

You're life matters.

You're life is legendary.

You're life is epic.

SO RECORD IT EVERYDAY.

This doesn't have to be huge goals, it could be as small or as large as you want them to be.

How does it motivate you?

By recording your daily progress on a morning of the previous day, it allows you to feel inspired, to reflect on your achievements of the previous day and keeps you motivated as a person to keep achieving, small or big goals every single day.

2). Recording your daily insights - this strengthens your understanding about what you have learnt.

3). Writing your daily gratitude's - it heightens your blessings, the good things in your life. Constantly reminding yourself of what you have, what makes you happy as a person and to stop whining and complaining on what you don't have and what you want.

Sometimes we as a person turn small things into big things and let it bother us even though it's not worth the fuss.

'A problem is only a problem IF YOU CHOOSE to see it as a problem.'

4). Release your worries - By worrying too much, the likelihood of creativity to present itself is small because your mind is full of worry, making no space for creativity to become present.

Writing in a diary/journal allows you to release your worries, release your trivial ideas that are swirling in your mind so you can create space to get these game changing ideas, to get your career, life to world class.

*************************************************************************

I wish you all the best of luck - Leah :)