Rachel's Graphic Shop

Ok, this is where you can request any graphic apart from a thread.

I'll also include graphic tips! This week I'm starting with the best apps for cover making!

Making Covers using apps.

Firstly I'm going to begin with covers. You know that saying don't judge a book by its cover? Well, I'm afraid the cold reality is that most people do and therefore you need good covers.

Now, I'm not saying mine are perfect, I've changed mine so many times I've lost count and I'm still not happy with my covers. Especially the cover for 'Upside Down Photographs' XD

Now if you use your phone or iPad/iPod more than your laptop for Wattpad and want to begin cover making, I'm going to suggest you download the following apps:

PicsArt- This app is your best friend for cover making. There is options for colouring, blending (although somewhat limited but there's another app for blending) simply sizing your cover to the correct dimensions which is 256x400. For adding Pngs (images you don't need to cut) it's awesome. Seriously. Plus it's free!

Masquer- Blends images but it's not free. However, it was well worth the sixty nine pence I paid. I don't know how much it is now or what it comes to in other currency but it was well worth the money. For blending it is a blessing.

Phonto- The app for fonts, you can download fonts from dafont to install on Phonto in a few easy steps. See next point for details. Also free!

Winzip- An essential app, it's free and you use it to download textures and fonts plus stocks. It's a necessity.

Repix- I don't really use this that much but there's some really cool brush packages available on it like cracks but you need to pay for the packages. Some of it is free but the effects available can make the cover look tacky. So if you download it, use it wisely.

Pixlr express- For colouring at the most, I don't really use this a lot. I do wish though that Pixlr editor was available on app ^_^ that would be awesome if it was.

For iPad users/phone you can purchase Photoshop touch for I think from about two to six pounds? I really wanted to buy it but unfortunately its not compatible with iPod because it needs a flash :( I was so disappointed.

If I find anymore apps that prove to be amazing, I'll add them to this list!

I'm going back to basics before I do a step by step guide on how to make a cover xD

Next week: websites for cover making.

If you want to request a graphic, pm my main account @RachelS8766!

The link to examples are on my profile 'About Me'

I'll send you a form thing to complete once you PM me. I also make trailers.