Interview

-Name: Rosa Aimeé Irizarry

-Age: 35

-How many books have you written and what are they?

I've written 5 novels, some poetry collections and a few short stories. For the novel length books, the first one is a historical fiction titled The Maiden's Song, about 6 months ago. The second novel I wrote is Martha, a romantic comedy four months ago. The third one was Day Dreams, a contemporary romance only two months ago. Now Im writing simultaneously in English and Spanish Ardith. This one is a historical fiction/horror/romance/vampire novel. In Ardith the main protagonists are Leila and Ardith, both females who share some sort of lesbian relationship. You would also find some short stories: One Friday Fight, A Demon In My Bed, One Last Ride with you, and some others. For the poetry I've written some collections both in English and Spanish.

-How did you discover wattpad? I was looking for a site to read stories free. Two years ago I found it and never regret!

-How is it going on wattpad ever since you joined?

It's great! I'd learned a lot in terms of writing. Also I've met wonderful authors and friends!

-What do you think is life's best policy?

I think is knowledge! Wisdom is the best possession you could have.

-Why did you start writing in the first place?

I started 6 months ago. After reading so much, I decided to try. And voilà! My stories reached the thousands reads in just a few months. I feel so grateful with my followers and everyone in general!

-Which peice of work/ arthur makes you think ' one day my work must be like this'?

I don't know. I just write for fun. I do t plan my writing. Ideas pops out and I write! It's hard work though, but I'm enjoying this!

-If one thing you can change in this world then what would that thing be?

Hunger, despair, hate and disease.

-What do you think is life's most beautiful aspect?

Love... And my family! I have three beautiful kids and a patient husband!

-And how does it feel to be called as a wattpad angel?

It was great! i joined the thread to nominate like ten authors! and one of them nominated me!!! Thanks@neerunni!

-As a english teacher, which is the part of writing, where you think most of the students will go wrong?

Students nowadays don't read the adequate reading material. Reading is the best way of acquiring vocabulary. The lack if vocabulary results in poor grammar and communicative skills. That's the origin of all the deficiencies in language development.

-What is the advice you would like to give for the young arthurs in wattpad? Read a lot! Stick to the classics! Write for fun! Love what you do!