W.W.N

Hi,people. It's me yet again: Karen/ @Karenwithakay! Yay! Well, here goes W.W.N.:

____________________________________________________________

Published this Wednesday, a report revealed that many women, from the European Union, have suffered abuse. It recorded women (ages 18-74) who had either received physical or sexual assault. They had expected some numbers, but they didn’t expect for them to be as high as what they got. Nearly one third of the women in Europe has experienced abuse. To add on to this madness, ONE in TEN women stated to experiencing sexual violence since the age of 15. Due to the fact that Denmark and Finland had the highest abuse ratings and Poland had the lowest, a reporter suggest that increased gender equality could lead to more violence!

Yes, let us backtrack readers: equality could lead to abuse?! Has humanity really come to this? I dunno, and you can respond to the bottom: your thoughts. I mean, is equality really a concept that difficult to understand?! As far back as history goes, there has always been some sort of inequality, and you’d think that we would be doing better now, but it’s the opposite! Inequality is still happening, and now that people (women in this case) are trying their best to get their rights, they are being abused. Just imagine how hard it must be. Even if it isn’t full abuse, harassment still hurts.

____________________________________________________________

Hehe. It was short, and I’ve decided to keep it this way from now on because it’ll be easier to type this way! Anything else? Oh, remember: you guys can share your stories, and i’ll try to add them to my article thingy! Anything else? Yep, this seems like all I need to say.

Comments? Questions? Concerns?

Down below or on my personal account: @Karenwithakay . Have a great day! Till next time. :D