Everything Disney and Disney Trivia!

I guess this it! The 25th issue of Weekly Question Magazine. For this special magazine, I decided to do something a little fun! I am going to share with you 25 fun facts about Disney. These can be anything about Disney. Attractions, movies, characters, and even facts about Walt Disney himself! So, let's get started!

25. The Beast from Beauty and the Beast is not named Adam. This name was fan made. (If you recognize this, then kudos to you! I made this statement in another one of my articles long ago.)

24. There's actually a full length basketball court at the top of Disneyland's Matterhorn. Employees actually go to play there on their breaks!

23. There's a myth that shortly after the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland, it was closed because someone had a heart attack on the ride, since it was too scary. It has been proven false.

22. There's a dress code for guests in the Disney parks. I mean, they are family friendly after all!

21. Here's another myth: You can not be declared dead within any of the Disney parks, even if you die in them. This is VERY false.

20. There's an island called Discovery Island that used to hold all of the animals in Disney World. When Animal Kingdom was created, all of the animals were transferred to there. Discovery Island is now abandoned.

19. Walt Disney never said the quote, "If you can dream it, you can do it." Which kind of sucks for me, since I basically base everything around that quote. It was actually created by a cast member.

18. Disney World has closed only 3 times ever. Each one were for hurricanes.

17. Walt Disney was going to name Mickey Mouse, Mortimer Mouse at first. But, his wife made him change it to Mickey Mouse.

16. The Pizza Planet Delivery Truck from Toy Story has been seen in many other films, including Monsters Inc. and Bugs Life.

15. In Cinderella's Castle, there's a room that was created for Walt Disney to relax in, but he never got a chance to use it. Now they give it to a random family every day to stay in!

14. The water tower in Hollywood Studios with the Mickey ears on it, if someone made an actual pair of Mickey ears for it, it would be a size 342 3/4.

13. When Disney World first opened, adult admission to Magic Kingdom was $3.50. Now it's $85.

12. Hollywood Studios filmed a television show called "The Mickey Mouse Club." It featured soon-to-be stars Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling, and Christina Aguilera.

11. (Possible spoiler for Saving Mr. Banks.)

In the story, Mary Poppins, Mary Poppins does not come to save the children like many think, she comes to save the father.

10. Yen Sid, the sorcerer from Fantasia, is Disney backwards!

9. Bernard from The Rescuers suffers from triskaidekaphobia, of fear of the number thirteen.

8. In Lion King, Timon and Pumbaa were originally supposed to sing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?"

7. The people who officially did the voices of Mickey and Minnie were married to each other.

6. These dwarf names didn't make the cut in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Jumpy, Deafy, Dizzy, Hickey, Wheezy, Baldy, Gabby, Nifty, Sniffy, Swift, Lazy, Puffy, Stuffy, Tubby, Shorty, and Burpy. (Wow, that's a lot.)

5. Since there are Disney Parks in Europe, Asia, and North America, the sun literally never sets in the Disney parks.

4. A Disney TV show inspired the the US Space program to place a man on the moon.

3. Three babies have been born in Disneyland.

2. Walt Disney played Peter Pan in a school play.

1. Even though Walt has made so many children happy, his own childhood wasn't what every child dreamed of. His father was mailman and would have Walt and Walt's brother, Roy, help out with delivering mail. Only thing is, if they didn't finish on time, they were punished.

So there you go! Now you can go and impress your friends with all of these facts!

*

I guess my two columns will be combined for this issue, so here's Disney Trivia!

Now as I said last issue, I may discontinue this column. Well, I only got one response again. I know I'm probably just being paranoid, but I just don't think that this column is popular anymore. Therefore, depending on how many replies I get on this article, this may be the last question for Disney Trivia.

By the way, congratulations to kaykay1307 for getting the last question right! The answer was codfish!

Here's the next (maybe last) question:

In Alice in Wonderland, what is the name of Alice's kitten?

Remember: If you have not received your reward(s) from answering a question, please contact me in some way.

And I would really appreciate it if you would not look up the answers to these questions.