Staff Interview

What is your name or username?

My username is friday1064 But my real name is frida.

What fabulous country or magical dimension do you live in? (You can say Narnia if you want xD)

I live in another universe in which magical fluffy unicorns spend their time dancing on rainbows. On my free time I go to Narnia for a bit.

I want to go there 0.0

What hobbies do you have?

My hobbies are reading, writing,embroidering, playing the piano, drawing, staring at walls and listening to music 24/7

Favourite dessert (dessert is not a dessert without chocolate :P Jk)?

My favorite dessert is CHOCOLATE. Im a chocoholic XD And a proud one :)

Yes!! Fellow chocoholic!

Favourite colour (yes rainbow counts xD)?

My favorite colors are yellow,orange,and red surprisingly. They represent fire :3

Favourite Disney Character (Merida is awesome :D)

My favorite Disney characters IS Merida and Ana :)

0.0

Favourite Book (percyyyy Jackson for meeee) ?

Favorite book......well I have never read the Percy Jackson series only The Lost Hero. My favorite book is The fault in our stars by john green.

Favourite animal?

Cockatiels are my favorite animals! !

Favourite Film?

My favorite film is Instructions Not Included. Its funny,sad, and has so many "so true" moments.

Favourite country?

My favorite country is the United States because I live there and on a peninsula called Florida LOL

Mine is Scotland ;D

What books are you currently working on?

Im currently working on The Perks of Being a Nerd and My last Lyrics.

What book are you most proud of?

I'm most proud of The Perks of being a Nerd. As a nerd, we all have the perks in school but being a nerd can be really hard when our lives turn out to be not so perfect.

What is one of your main characters like? Are they like you?

The main character is Claire Trent. Shes your cliche nerd of all time. She is what her school calls, the Nerd Queen. In school, all social groups are divided and have a ruler for each one. Claire is the ruler of the nerds and hates failures. She can be weird but that's who she is. She is battling with some memories that are starting to haunt her and question her past. She doesn't really resemble like me. The only thing we share is French class and being nerds.

Any writing advice?

Here's some writing advice, do what you think is best and don't listen to other's negative garbage. If your planning on writing a super duper awesome story here's the secret, if writing a sad story, add happy parts. If its a happy story, add sad parts. Make it real for the reader. Find that iridescent part in you and show it.

Great advice (:

Is this the only magazine you write for? ^.^

Yes the weekly question mag is the only magazine I write for. I write the Iridescent Romance column. :)

Is there anything you would change about the mag?

I think we need to advertise more and get more staff who will write their column on time.

I agree!

I hope you enjoyed this awesome interview. Thank you to Friday1604 for taking part! (: