Part1-Introduction

As every normal day would be boring so was today. I was damn lazy and sleepy to get out the bed today well I have no choice as today one of the important lectures are gonna be held and yes I'm in highschool I ain't allowed to bunk 😓. Well lemme introduce myself​... I'm Milly Adams I'm 16 years old and I'm quite famous at our school IDK why!? So well I got up did my daily routine and got dressed up in a nice dangri with a white crop top under it. Went down to be greeted by my uncle and my granny. I had my tea and some chips , got my car keys and left for my school. Once I reached the parking I was greeted my the person I would hating looking at first in the morning one and only Parker Steven. So Parker isn't a bad boy as u guys might think but he's someone I m not very fond of also yes he's a part of my group but we always try to avoid each other and keep as much as distance possible. Well my group includes of around 8/10 people not all matters to me it includes Gemma, Anik, Klani, Dhrumil, Mehi, Kataline,and of course one and only Parker and yes how did I forget my best friend but she doesn't study in my school her schools like 15 mins walking from mine we don't meet such frequently but that's OK we are still best friends ❤.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell me whether u liked it or no if u want any chances please do suggest, opinions and feedback and yes don't forget to comment and vote and share. Love u guys