Part10- What the Hell!??

Milly's POV
It was early in the morning and I wasn't going school today, all of sudden my phone started buzzing indicating I'm receiving a call. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.
"Hello?”
"Hey Cupcake! Get ur ass out of the bed and get ready I'm coming to meet you we are going Starbucks we need to talk!!!!!”
"Chill Chill Kat you sound so worried what happened??”
"I'm not worried get ur fat ass out of the bed now and get ready come on!! Byeeeeeeee”
Wow that was so unlike of Kat there's something fishy. I just chose to ignore it and get ready. I did my daily routine and got ready
I kept the call and got up to get ready
I wore a torn jeans with a grey full sleeve crop top...

Damn I look cute😍😁

Damn I look cute😍😁. Anyways I got ready and waited for miss Kat to arrive 😂. God knows what does she have to talk so urgently. Soon she arrived hoonking furiously at my door step. God this girl needs a doctor. "Girl calm the fuck down!! What the hell?? Why are you hoonking sooo much?”
"Get in the car we will talk at Starbucks!! Till then shut it!”
"Woah Woah are you on your periods girl??!”
"Milly I said shut it! Or else you'll get on my bad side!”
"Seriously?”
"Nah babe just kidding but still we will talk about my hyper side at Starbucks and also the reason for it!”
"Okie”
I just turned up the radio. I swear now I'm freaking out coz seriously there seems to be something serious in her hyper behavior! I was wondering what the hell happened to this girl.... God she scares the hell out of me sometimes. We finally reached! I ordered a Java Choco. Chip and god knows what did Kat order. Anyways we settled down.
"Kat now will you please tell me what the hell happened??”
"Um it was never Asher's fault!! There's something more to the story you know! You need to find out it's not Asher's fault it was Parker who tricked him and you! There something more to the story!”
"Who the hell told you all this? And why do you think so?? And if it wasn't Asher's fault where was he for two years!!??? Dead??”
" I really don't know but Milly you need to find out what the actual truth is!!”
Before I could speak anything I received a text.
I'm coming back. Don't worry don't stay awake I'll be at home by today midnight. Sweetheart. I miss you loads take care ❤” 
"No No No!!! Such a bad timing he can't be back now he just can't! O god I'm so dead! There's gonna be a huge fight soon I swear I feel it!! My life's taking a huge turn!! Or may I say a u turn!! Ugh I'm so dead I'm leaving Kat whatever it is I'll talk to you later right now I need to go home I'm sorry and don't worry I'm not mad on you please bye.”
And I left.