Part 14- What did it mean to him!?

Next day I woke up late and was in no mood for school and school's bullshit.
I didn't even feel like leaving my bed... Kataline had called up asking why I didn't come for school yesterday and why am I still at home to which I said it's a long story . She also told me about some party that's tonight saying that she's coming over to talk about yesterday's long story and the party. Ugh!! I freshen up and as soon as I was dressed she was at the door... God she's so quick!

I didn't feel like dressing up so I just put on a white top and sweat pants.
"Hellooooo!!"
"Kat stop shouting!!"
"Oops! Sorry what happened?"
"A lot"
"Wanna talk about it?"
"Sure"
Once I explained her about what Ruth , Parker and Asher did she was very angry but sane enough to stay shut. She quickly changed the topic and forced me to go dress shopping for tonight's party. I wasn't ready but I really needed to get my mind off everything. So I agreed. Obviously the shopping went on for hours... I was forced to buy Kat's choice of dress coz she thought I look hot and I need to find myself a guy... I don't know how my fight with my brother makes it necessary to get a guy!! God!

The dress was nice short black dress paired with black heels and black clutch.

We being late as always entered when the party was in full swing

"Kat... Who's party is it?? Do I even know him??"
"Shush girl you'll know him soon, he's a family friend"
"Oh, who's that hot guy at the entrance??"
"The same guy we were talking about... He's Hazzy. His party it is! "
"Woah he looks hot! Man!"
"I know right?! Come on lemme introduce you and then I'm off you enjoy with him!"
"What.." before I could complete we had reached the entrance and the hot guy Hazzy was right in front of us...
"Oh so you finally showed up! Kat! I thought you forgot that I'm your friend!"
"No way Haz I was just waiting for the right time to introduce you to my best friend and today it is!"
"Oh I see!"
"Haz this hot mess over here is my best friend Milly!!"
He greeted me with a kiss on my hand. Such a gentleman! All of sudden Kat is no where to be seen!
"Um Hazzy? Where did Kat go?"
"Um she went off to get a drink I suppose?! Come on I'll keep you company till me find the spoilt girl!"
"You sound fun! Could I get a drink?"
"Sure! What?"
"Anything without alcohol!"
"You sure no alcohol?!"
"yeah!"
While Hazzy was off to get me a drink I was just looking around and taking in my surroundings and realized that Asher and Parker were also in the party and Parker was busy eating some chick's face! Gross he yesterday confessed that he loves me and now.. o god he's such a player! I was beyond pissed... How can he? That kiss never meant anything to him did it?! Argh I was so stupid to think that he had feelings for me! fuck him!
*Tap! Tap!*
“What the... Hazzy!? Why are you tapping me so forcefully?!”
“I have been trying to get your attention from last 5 mins and you are off staring into the space! What happened? You okay!??”
“Yes I'm fine thanks for asking. Say why were you trying to get my attention?!!”
“Yeah here's your drink! Let's dance!?”
“Oh thanks sure!”
We were dancing like it was the end of the world... But my mind was still thinking back of that day when Parker had walked into the house and kissed me saying he's really sorry... Before I could ask what was he sorry about he walked out without another word...
I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Haz excused himself and was at the bar until Kat pulled me to the other side of the bar.
“Girl! Are you so much into Haz already! That you are day dreaming??! Or are you drunk way too much?!!”
“Nither am I drunk nor am I into Hazz!”
“Ik chill! Just stop thinking! It's okay to not know answers at times!”
“I don't wanna have anymore regrets... I already have enough to live with!”
“Woaah waooah stop going all strong on me now come on!! Let's dance!”
I and Kat danced for a while and around 2 we decided to return back home. I changed was lying on bed thinking about the kiss and what did it mean to him..?? I didn't realize when I slept.