Part 4- He's gross

Today was Saturday and being summer season I decided to wear shorts today black shorts with pink crop top and a body chain I was a bit over dressed but who cares I look pretty that's all that matters. I decided to wear sneakers with it. (Picture above) and my favorite watch. I got my bag ready and had some toast and left for school.
~skip the ride directly for the first lecture~
I entered the class got to my seat and soon Mrs.Stayci entered and here began the hell , “Class today I'll assign u ur partners for the project” so I was partnered up with this guy Shawn he was hot 😍. So and Shawn decided to do the project in library today after break coz he had 2 lectures free and I had 1 free so I decided to bunk 1 lecture and complete the project today itself. The rest of the lecture went my normally Mrs was briefing us about project and all. Soon the bell rang and I was the first to leave coz it was becoming unbearablely boring. I was walking down the hallway when I heard someone whistle, turning around to see who was it I come face to face with someone I'm not very happy to see. “Something's special today sweety!?? U looking hot all of sudden!” Parker had to make a comment, can't he just die!!? “What do u want Parker!??” he started rubbing his finger on his chin as if thinking something I couldn't believe what he said next “ Sweety stay away from Shawn he's a bad news” “That's none of ur business Parker I can be with whosoever I wish to b with u didn't ask for my permission before fucking that bitch Aisha did u?” without any other word I just walked away like how can he come all of sudden and ask me to stay away from Shawn he doesn't have the right to command me. Bloody asshole. Well as I was late coz of that Idiot I decided to bunk and go to cafeteria and wait for everyone to come. I was going through my social media and like a quote so I decided to upload it (it's picture is below).

And soon everyone came I put my phone as side and had my lunch with others chatting about things here and there

And soon everyone came I put my phone as side and had my lunch with others chatting about things here and there. Well that bitch and Parker weren't there Thank God! I bet they were sucking each other's faces somewhere..!! After I had my lunch I meet up with Shawn in library we did our parts of project and had just a little chat soon we completed and I was about to leave when Shawn asked “Can I get ur number, u r good at studies u can help me out someday!!?” “Sure” I gave him my number and left to return home. Home sweet home, I did some homework and checked my phone I received a msg from Parker wtf?! I opened it,
Parker the ass- 😂😂 it's good to know u realized that I left 😂. (It had that picture attached that I uploaded during break)
Me- can u just stay out of my life!!?

Parker the ass- Sweety u still haven't given me my kiss!

Me- I would rather die than kiss u.

Parker the ass- Oh sweety don't be so rude.

Me- You have already given me enough memories to cry over for my whole life. Just Stay Away! Get that in ur idiot brain.

Parker the ass- whatever u say sweety. Bbye😘.

That's gross how can he say all this after what he did. Anyways fuck it I need to sleep and soon I was asleep with thinking about Parker and how my life got screwed within some months and how happy I was some months back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello people I hope u liked it. Well I'll upload a picture of Shawn in the next chapter. Keep reading ❤