Part9- Betrayal

Unknown's POV

| Flashback |
I walked on my girl , my love , making out with my best friend then blaming it all on me! How the fuck is that possible that the person who would believe you without even thinking twice,was now doubting my intentions for her?? Also my best friend too acted like I was the one who did all the damage when the person doing damage was he,himself. He not only ruined my relationship but also ruined our friendship. I hate him so much.
|End Of Flashback |

I so hate him that was one of the most horrible flashbacks of my life out off all this trouble that Milly has gone through now Asher's again back there also that bastard is present there. It's looks I need to get there and make sure everything's alright. It's fix I'm going here. "Stacy get my tickets done I'm going to LA" "OK sir"

Kataline's POV

I don't trust Asher at all. And I'm angry why has he come back in Milly's life God knows what had happened 2 years back but I'm sure it was something very bad, so bad that Milly has started hating Asher so much god knows what it was. I was so much into my thoughts I didn't see where​ I was going so I ran into a wall, "Look where you are walking sweetie!!" Wait! Walls don't talk do they?? I look up to find that I didn't bump into the wall but I bumped to Asher! Great!!
"Asher don't mess with me you have already caused a lot of nonsense in just one day!"
"What did I do Kat, you being one of my old friends are acting like a total stranger to me!! Why?"
"You already made loads of trouble by just joining the same school as Milly and also of course Parker! Yesterday Milly left early coz of you! Yesterday she was upset, crying​ just coz of you!! Listen Mr stay away from Milly or I'll make your life hell!"

" Wait Milly was crying coz of me? Does she even know that 2 years back I never lied! Parker was the one to lie! He was the one to create all this mess and make it seem like I did wrong! Not only me but he also caused trouble to his own best friend Ruth!! Kat you don't even know the whole thing stop judging!! I always loved Milly and I always will, Parker used to have a crush on her and he thought that lieing is the best way to get me away from her and yes he succeed in doing so!! Now You stay away and don't judge!" He just walked away Milly all these years thought it was Asher who lied but it was Parker! What the hell is going on Milly needs to know the truth!!
But Milly isn't gonna come school today that's what she told me! Damn!! I need to do something. So I planned to skip school!

---To be continued.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely people, I know it's a short chapter but I'll soon update. Thanks for your support guys❤.
Comment. Share. Vote.