Part 5- Party

Being a Sunday today we all friends weren't sure about what to do today... So Parker suggested that he's hosting a party at his house and we all should go in some other situation I wouldn't have gone but today I was bored as fuck and I didn't wanna stay home and get homesick so I decided to go as well but it's just 2:30 and the party begins at 8 so I have plenty of time to get ready well all the girls were coming to my place to get ready so yeppieee it would be fun plus Shawn was also gonna be at the party. All girls except Alisha were here we guys didn't like Alisha that much but she was sure to be at party coz obviously it's her boyfriend's party. Anyway we got dressed up with light make up. Um it would have been an understatement if I say music was very loud it even louder than a normal teenager party it sounded more like some concert and yes teenagers were going crazy all around. Well I had to b careful not to get too drunk coz I had to keep my self safe theses parties were only place were innocent girls lost their virginity coz of being drunk and out of control and I don't wanna b one of them. So well I sit at the bar and watch people sucking each other's faces and enjoying the party I was OK until Parker came and sat down next to me.
"Why is my beautiful princess sitting here alone, shouldn't u be enjoying the party??”
Parker why would I be enjoying ur party? Get drunk? And then what? Regret it for the rest of my life? Nah I wouldn't want that I'm fine sitting alone!
"Princess trust me u wouldn't regret if it's with me!!”
Why me Parker why don't u go ask ur slut of a Girlfriend! Alisha to sleep with u maybe she could give u that!
"Ugh! Don't remind her! She's sick and won't b here today!”
Wow nice now if u would leave me alone please go away!
"Woah woah!! Slow down there girl! I'm just trying to get u to enjoy I don't wanna have sex with u! I was just joking around! Just chill and drink tipsy a bit Milly! That won't hurt! Don't b so hard on urself girl.”
Just shut up Parker.
" If u don't mind seriously the old Milly was way more fun than u, where's that Milly lost?? I miss her!”
Parker u very well know that, that Milly would never return not after what all u did now just get lost...!

Before he could say anything I just walk away to my friends well I take the vodka bottle that Kataline was holding and chunk it down at one sip also another bottle from Anik's hand. So I was tipsy and I got to the dance floor I was dancing with some random guy! That's when someone pulled me away from him and dragged me up stairs...
What the hell was going on whosoever that guy dragging me is super hot and he looks a lot like Parker. Umm I miss my old Parker just like he misses the old me. Suddenly the guy stops in front of a door with I guess is Parker's room!? Shit WTF? Why Parker's room? Wait Wait..Is that Parker! Fuck.
“Parker leave my hand let go of me! Right now!”
"Well Princess if u are gonna get drunk and dance with random guys I ain't letting u go coz that guy might take advantage of ur drunk state!”
"That's non of u business Parker! Why do u care!?? I have my friends to take care of me and also I can take care of my self now leave me!”
"I ain't leaving u and I care coz I'm ur friend!”
" U ain't my friend Mr Parker Steven! Now leave me and fucking stop acting like u care coz u don't!”
" I do and I always did EMilly! ”He shouted.
It's been ages since he called me that like wtf!! Did u actually call me that or that's my drunk mind playing games with me?
"Em speak something..! Will u? Please it's killing me to see u get drunk and dance against those horny guys! And I don't want them to take advantage of u that's why I brought you up!”
"Parker u don't care u never did or else u wouldn't have left without listening to me and wouldn't have acted like nothing happened that day. Infact u wouldn't have fought with me for talking to Asher that day coz I never talked to him before that I had kept my promise to you of now talking to him. But you didn't listen you just walked away without listening also acted like I hurt you when actually I was the one being hurt I was the one who has been betrayed.”
" How were the one you betrayed? What the did I do to betray you??! Infact you lied to me that you didn't​ talk to Asher. You still are coz if u didn't talk to him then how the hell he was there that day!!?? Who the hell told him about our fight!!??”
" Ukw Parker fuck it you would never accept that it was you who did the mistake and not me!”
" Yeah right! Fuck it! Go dance with that random guy and let him take advantage of you.” He just walked away with that.

He just walked away just like he had walked away that day! Idk why he acts like he cares coz ik he doesn't other wise he would have listened to that day he wouldn't have listen to that bitch and he wouldn't have left me alone crying my self to sleep everyday till date. He doesn't care! He's just selfish as always. I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice my friends already dragging me to car and way back home. Idk if they heard mine and Parker's argument but they sure as hell know that something bad happened but not physically that something about them they always know when to just save me without me asking them to and yes always understanding that I don't wanna share it with them but yes they all know that something had happened between me and Parker that tore us apart and that we were very close before, but they chose not to ask and I appreciate it that they don't ask, they Respect my privacy. Thanks to them I'm still keeping my calm every time I see Parker and Asher or else I would have killed both of them. They ruined my life.

Soon we were outside my house I thanked them and immediately went to bed. Today's party was hilarious I shouldn't have gone. I wouldn't go next time. Soon was off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes Parker and Milly have a past together, they have a History! But can anyone guess who this Asher guy is??
Think! Think!!  Well if u guys aren't able to think and guess wait till the whole story unfolds. Do u guys think Milly's friends heard their conversation!???
Comment. Share.Vote.❤