Part 17

Ruth's POV

I jolt awake only to realize that it was a nightmare but it felt so real, I wanted to make sure Milly was okay so called her up.
It kept on ringing but no answer from her. This got me worried. I called up Kat but even she wasn't answering my call.
I called Parker up,

"Where are you?"

"Hey man it's 3 in the morning? What's gotten you so hyper?"

"I don't get a good feeling about anything right now, I had a bad dream, and all I care about right now is my sister! Get to Kat's house right now!! And! Don't you dare call Asher!"

"What happened, will you explain me? And why shouldn't I call Asher? What is going on?"

"I just had a nightmare, worst one of my life, Milly... She, She slits open her wrist..."

(Both of them go silent) 

"Ill be at Kat's in 10mins..." said Parker

"Thanks buddy"

(Both of them take their car keys and speed to Kat's house...) 

Loud noise of tires wakes Milly & Kat in fear that the stalker found them, Milly started crying all the negative thoughts rushed to her mind, 

Why does everyone have to be behind her? Why can't she live peacefully? Why isn't she ugly? Why does everyone have to fall for her? Why does everyone have to try to get her?  Why is she still alive she should be dead that would eventually put an end to all the fights, all the stupid stuff going on in everyone's life...

(That's when the bell rang breaking her out of her thoughts...) 

"Guys open up its me, Ruth and I have Parker along with me." 

(Kat goes and open the door but not before confirming through the eye hole.)

Parker- "Milly, Milly babygirl where are you?"

Ruth- "Asshole mind  your tongue"

Parker- "Shut up you ass, you have already scared the shit outta me by telling me about your nightmare."

Milly- " What Nightmare?"

Ruth- "Nothing, Are you okay? Have you been crying? why are your eyes swollen?"

Milly- "Its nothing, just couldn't sleep, what are you both doing here at 4 in the morning? I didn't know you would coming this early to pick us up?!"

Kat- "Ya, you didn't say what time you would be coming? Whats gotten you guys so hyper? Can you please calm down, we both are fine, and were sleeping?! "

Parker- "We just were worried about you guys and wanted to make sure that you were okay. Also Milly I'm sorry for everything that I did to you but the only thing I will never regret is kissing you, I really really like you alot."

Milly- "That's okay but what are you trying to say?"

Kat- "Its fucking obvious Mills he's confessing his feelings! and probably asking you out... Am i right Parker?!"

Ruth- "Umm guys I'm right here! I'm her elder brother just to remind you!!"

Parker- "Bro doesn't matter! I can not wait ages to ask your sister out anymore I guess I have already wasted 2 years..."

Milly- "Shut up! Just Shut up! All of you! Here at 4 in the morning you guys are talking bullshit when we are into a serious problem! and I'm damn sleepy! GoodNight!"

(Milly walks away to go to sleep)

Ruth- "Parker..."

Kat cuts him before he could say anything to Parker

"Ruth why don't we go get breakfast for all of us I don't think that we'll be able to sleep now??"

Ruth- "Fine"

(With this Kat pulls Ruth out of door giving Parker a chance to go and talk to Milly)

"Milly" Parker calls out walking into her room

"Baby girl I know you are not sleeping don't act like you are..."

Milly gets up and sits facing Parker

"What Happened why do you look so sad?"

"I don't know I feel everything is happening because of me, and there wouldn't be any fight between you and Asher if you guys wouldn't have had feelings for me, we wouldn't have been up at 4 in the morning if the mysterious person wouldn't have been behind me. None of this would have happened if I wasn't in any of your life. I should just end my life, I'm not worth any of this. Just leave me alone, let me be."

"Shhhh Calm down Milly" Parker hugs Milly close to him like this life depended on her.  

"We'll fight this together Mills, I'm here I won't let anything happen to you." Parker now couldn't stop himself and wanted to save Milly from this shit.