Part 15- What the fuck happened in my house?

Hey homieees ❤
Yesss it's a update.
I'm sorry for making you guys wait. Thank you for being patient with me and my story.
Love you guys enjoy the update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up due to the bright sunlight hitting my face. I realized Kat was half sleeping on me. Yeah! I slept over at Kat's place last night coz obviously she was too drunk to drive me back to my home.
So yeah she was sleeping on meeeeee. That was irritating. I pushed her off me and made my way to the washroom since I didn't drink much last night I don't have a headache. I did my business and when I got back to Kat's room she was sleeping on floor obviously she was too much of a deep sleeper to adjust on bed.

“WAKE THE FUCK UP KAT!! SLEEPYHEAD.”

“Shushhh girl, go away lemme sleep!”

“Okay then I'll wake you up my way. Get up I need to go get some clothes from my house. WAKE UP!! BITCH! Enough now I'm gonna dump ice cold water on you!”

*Splash*

“What the fuck!! Millsss I thought you were kidding.”

“I totally wasn't. Now come on get yourself cleaned up drive me to my house.”

“Whatever”

“Girl! Don't you dare use that language with me!!”

Kat being the lazy ass took whole hour to get ready just to drive me to my house for clothes.

“Kat!! Bring your lazy ass down right now!! Quick!! Breakfast is ready!!”

Yep I made breakfast for her. She isn't thankful at all trust me!

“Yes!!! I'm coming! Don't turn into my mom girl!!!! What's for breakfast??! Bitch?”

“ Who do you think you are calling bitch?! I'll kill you Kat if you call me bitch”

“Okaay momizzee! Haha now tell me what's for breakfast!?”

“Toast! With eggs and some juice! Haha AND I ain't your mom! Come on quick I wanna go homeee.”

I had gotten dressed in Kat's demin shortsand grey crop top with a cap.

—Milly's outfit—

—Kat's outfit—

Sooooooon we were in the car driving towards my house

Sooooooon we were in the car driving towards my house. The trip was silent but comfortable.

“Hey Mills why is the door to your house partly open?”

“Umm? Idk? Maybe Ruth must have come back!?? Come on let's check!”

We entered and realized the house was empty. I checked the living room, kitchen was as I left them. But when I entered my room it was as of someone was searching for something. A complete mess.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!!?”

“Kat! Don't shout! Even I don't know! Wait! Will you?!”

“Milly the note says we'll find you soon!!”

“What note? Oh fuck! Who could it be?!”
I started sobbing.

“Milly calm down we need to tell Ruth about it!”

“Milly!! Mills!! Shush it'll be fine! Ruth will find out who did this! Calm down”

“Hmm”

She started comforting me and also dailed Ruth's number,

“Ruth! Someone broke into the house! Just... Just come fast”

“Wait!! What?! What the fuck happened in my house?!!”