Part7- Keeping Distance

Hello lovelies it's finally a update sorry about last chapter I wasn't​ in any mood to write coz one of my friend who I'm not very fond of thought it's something related to them so I was really angry and sad too. I mention it again my story is not a real life story it's totally frictional also I'm planning to change some names. I'm changing the name of character Dhrumil to Mark .
Play the song it's related to Milly's feeling for her bestie ❤.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been some days to the party incident Thank God no one asked what happened that day but from that day I decided to distant my self from everyone I don't wanna get my scores down coz of all the high school drama I can't let it act a obstacle in my career I wanna be successful and yes be able to shop without actually looking at the price tags. Well so it's just few weeks to our finals and everybody seems very busy just roaming around and having fun. My group too had some plans made but I knew if I come face to face with Parker again there will obviously a big fight that no one could stop not even Alisha. Anyways today was a Monday I was dressed up in shorts as usual coz of the hot atmosphere. Pairing it with a pink top and pink cap, a white choker.

 Pairing it with a pink top and pink cap, a white choker

With light make up. Soon I was running down my stairs with my bag coz I'm getting late as always. Yeah I wasn't in mood of breakfast I never am. Yes like always I leave without having breakfast it's routine now. So soon I'm in parking of our school. I'm late so I get my books from locker as quick as possible and get to my class. To my luck the teacher was late. I get myself a seat in front rows I wanna study now! Well to my luck or to my bad luck IDK! Kataline takes a seat besides me and greets me. "Hey Mel! Running late as always!!??”

"Yeah kind of Kat! Wbu??”(wbu means what about you)

"Yes a bit late today! Why have u been off the group chats lately? U don't seem to reply have distant urself from everyone! Do u know about the new admission guy??! I bet u wouldn't be pleased to know who it is!!” Kat sounded worried as well as excited also sad.

"Who's it Kat!?? U seem to b excited plus sad!! I'm fine just wanted to study a bit so I wasn't replying!”

"It's non other than Asher”

"Motherf***er!! Who the hell gave him the admission!! He isn't supposed to be here! Hell. He is a bad news can't he just go back or something I don't wanna see him and cause all of the drama again!”

"Mel calm down girl just ignore him. He wouldn't cause any trouble. And if he does just show him his position!!”

Just as I was about to reply teacher entered and our conversation was put to an end I wasn't paying attention in any of the things miss said I was way too worried of what would happen if Asher and Parker came face to face. I wasn't paying attention to any of the lectures and soon it was lunch time. I don't wanna enter the cafeteria coz I know it's gonna be a bad day today, but to my bad luck Kataline being Kataline pulled ne along with her and god knows why she had to open the doors with so much force that they banged against the walls getting attention of the whole cafeteria, WOW! Can life get any better..!!? I'm on cloud nine haha well I felt the need to get swallowed by the ground by the amount of attention that thing gained and of course Parker had to comment!
"Hey Mel nice way to welcome ur best friend back to high school u seem pretty excited!!”
I couldn't let him get to nerves so I just ignored his comment and walked out of the cafeteria towards the back coz it's the only place that can give me peace at this time I wanna b alone! Can't people understand I don't wanna make my private life public!! Can they just stop openly talking about my life without my permission!!? Well obviously Parker can not he has this very bad habit of involving loads of people in others shit as well as his own shitty problems too. I wasn't in the mood to deal with any more shit so I started walking towards ​parking and decided to go to come near by Starbucks to get my mind off all this and I know who will be the best person at this moment so called up my life saver Emma yes to my luck she said she also wasn't in a mood to attend lecture and was anyways gonna bunk with Sam aah her lover boy!! But she said they both would meet me at Starbucks and help me out!! They are really my only true friends left seriously!!!
Soon I was waiting for them to arrive at the Starbucks. And they obviously being love birds they are have to make a cute cliche entry as always..!! They are dressed up alike wow OMFG❤.

They are truly Couple Goals ❤🙈 well well the moment she walks in on me she realizes that I'm in a bad mood and yes being the soul sister she is to me she envelopes me in a bear hug aaah i missed her so much! When I'm with her I feel like I'm  sta...

They are truly Couple Goals ❤🙈 well well the moment she walks in on me she realizes that I'm in a bad mood and yes being the soul sister she is to me she envelopes me in a bear hug aaah i missed her so much! When I'm with her I feel like I'm  standing with an army.So we sat down I told her everything and she suggested that I should just stay away from everyone and focus on my studies that's what's best for me and somewhere I agreed with her coz in future no one out of these assho**s would come to help me out I'll have to help myself out so yes in gonna distant myself from everyone. Well after that we chatted for a while and I left for home. I knew that today I should be sleeping early coz I was tired of all the mess created today so yes I slept early.