Chapter 4

Gerard and I found a nice room upstairs and laid down on the bed. Unfortunately, there was no Netflix so me and Gerard ended up talking. My hand was intertwined with his as he stroked my hair with his free hand. "(y/n), you seriously don't know how happy I am that you're here. I honestly wasn't sure you were going to make it."

"Yeah, well...aren't you upset that Lindsey isn't here? You've had a nice, long relationship and she never believed in the Black Parade."

Gerard rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb. "Yeah, a little. Like if I never met you. But I'd still have my friends because I need them to hold me up. But you being here is the cherry on top of everything."

I laughed and flip myself over so I was on top of him. "God, I love you so much." I bent down to kiss him and he moved his hand up to cup my face as his other hand went around my back. I put my arms over Gerard's chest and his teeth tugged at my lower lip. I moaned softly and Gerard took the opportunity to let his tongue roam freely in my mouth. I felt him move around in my mouth for a while god wtf am I doin w/ my life and we pulled back for oxygen.

"I want you to be the Vic to my Kellin." I gasped.

"I want you to be the Andy to my Ashley."

"I want you to be the Jack to my Alex."

"I want you to be the Dallon to my Brendon."

"Okay, no." I got off of Gerard and turned my back to him. He tried to make me face him again, but I refused.

"What? What happened?"

I crossed my arms. "I can not be with someone who ships Brallon."

Gerard laughed. "Okay, I'll be the Brendon to your Ryan."

I turned back to him and smiled. "Better." I pecked his lips.

We talked some more until Bob gave us a heads up that we were going to have to leave soon. Gerard and I went downstairs and I saw all my friends getting along with each other and laughing. Now this was paradise.