Chapter 13

It's been a week since Gerard and I have taken off from the parade. Nobody questioned it since they still thought we were on our honeymoon, but now that we were all sitting in the foyer if the mansion, I was nervous. Mikey, Ray, Bob, Frank, Adrenaline, Nightmare, Wild, Silver, Ana, Kat, Lillian, Bri, and even Pete were all gathered around me and Gerard.

"So what's the big news?" Kat asked. "Did y'all do the dirty?" She winked.

"Kat!" Frank exclaimed. "We shouldn't suggest that."

Adrenaline rolled her eyes. "I bet they did."

"Guys." Gerard said, quieting everyone down. "Me and (y/n) have important and exciting news." He looked at me, waiting for me to give the two special words.

I looked at each one of my friends from my fellow killjoys, to my favorite band, to my parade friends. They all stared at me with anticipation. I took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

They were a few gasps, and then squeals. They all came up to hug and congratulate me and Gerard. Everyone seemed happy, even Mikey who had a full on smile on his face congratulated me.

"You're going to be a great uncle." I told him.

He chuckled. "I know. Congratulation, (y/n)."

"Am I the only one confused by this?" Lillian blurted. That surprised us all since she barely talked, but when she did it was something deep and meaningful. She looked around the room, embarrassed by her outburst. "I mean, I'm so happy for you and Gerard, (y/n), but is no one questioning the fact that they're dead? Surely since they're dead, that makes everything in their body dead including their reproductive cells."

Ray nodded. "It does seem a little suspicious." He admitted.

Gerard and I glanced at each other. We really didn't talk over when we were going to tell the guys. Gerard slowly  drifted his eyes back to them. "Ray, Mikey, Frank...we need to talk."

"Hold up!" Wild exclaimed. "What so important that you can't tell all of us! We're really worried and we want to know what the hell is going on!"

I sighed. "I-I know, Wild. I'm sure you all of questions about this. We will get you all sorted when we tell you three." I gestured to Mikey, Ray, and Frank. "We can only tell you guys first because..." I hesitated. How was I supposed to explain that Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Frank, and I weren't completely dead thanks to Gerard's magical medal that Satan gave him in a dream without freaking and confusing everyone out?

"Only they would understand." Gerard saved me. "We will discuss the best way to tell you guys and when we do we'll call another meeting."

While everyone started clamoring, Mikey, Ray, and Frank were sharing confused looks. Finally, someone I didn't expect spoke up.

"I get it." Bri's voice stood out in the room. Everyone got silent. "You need something to do that's really important and we need to respect that, no matter what."

"Yeah." Another surprising speaker agreed. "Besides, they'll tell us later anyway." Pete gestured to me and Gerard. "And now is the time to be happy for (y/n) and Gerard."

I looked at those two, giving them a nod if thanks. They nodded back.

The room was silent for a while, until Adrenaline shrugged. "Alright. We're really sorry, guys. Congratulations on your baby."

I sighed in relief and look at Gerard. He locked his eyes with mine. We didn't say anything, but we were having a full conversation just by our eyes. I knew we were both scared for what was going to happen now. But what we didn't know is that sharing the news was going to change our lives forever.