Chapter 16

Holy crap, this took me forever to update. I've been busy writing my other two stories and I stayed up till 11pm on a Sunday working on this. Probably gonna work on my other stories too. I honestly don't know when I'm gonna update the next part of this story.

"W-what do you mean?" It didn't make any sense. I already knew why I was pregnant. Gerard's flipping satanic medal is keeping us somewhat alive. How could there possibly be another explanation to this?

"Well..." Adrenaline seemed uncomfortable at this point. "There was something about Lindsey's boyfriend. I knew he was odd, but Lindsey would say I was just being crazy. But I knew what he was. He couldn't hide anything from me."

I leaned toward her. "What? What was so odd about him?"

Adrenaline bit her lip in hesitation. "How do I say this without sounding crass? He was Satan. I swear to fucking god that man was Satan."

"Huh?" I asked, totally dumbstruck.

"It was plainly obvious. The exceedingly large forehead, the eyes of a mad man, totally gorgeous but so evil if you put him under close examination. Everything about him just screamed that he was the Devil."

"Okay, no offense, but it sounds like you're describing Brendon Urie. And I'm sure he's a god. But I could be thinking of Chris Motionless." I then pondered this for a second. "No," I decided. "Brendon is a god. Chris is practically Jesus. Although Gerard is Geesus. And there's no way Lindsey dated the forehead god himself."

Adrenaline rolled her eyes in frustration. "Lindsey didn't date Brendon. And stop talking about band members. You sound like a crazy fangirl. Anyway, Lindey didn't date Brendon, but her boyfriend did have a large forehead and I'm sure he was Satan's vessel."

My head was hurting. This was so confusing. "Okay, so suppose he was Satan. What does that have to do with me being pregnant?"

"So if Bandit's father was Lucifer, then that would make her part demon. I'm not saying she's evil." She said quickly when she saw me about to argue. "But just think about it. Do you remember that one time she accidentally touched the fire at camp and we freaked out but there was no injury on her? Silver claimed that from where we were standing it made it look like she burned her hand, but she really didn't touch the fire. But I saw her. Her hand went straight through that fire. Lindsey knew it, too. That's why she didn't say anything."

I frowned. "Yeah, uh, again, none of this is making sense."

"Okay, I'll cut right to the chase. So once Lindsey and her boyfriend parted, he suddenly seemed...different. It was like he didn't even know who Lindsey and I were. He was also so...so nice. Completely unlike how he was when we met him. I'm thinking that Satan moved out of him and made a new vessel. He took up a vessel of a dead person and had sex to create a demon child."

"Adrenaline, you do realize how ridiculous this sounds, right?"

"I know it sounds crazy, but it's the most logical explanation I've got since you guys haven't told us the reason you think it is. I mean, Gerard has kind of been acting weird since we all got down here. In a matter of what feels like days, he's already proposed to you, he runs this whole underworld like he's the king of it. I'm telling you, he's Satan. And the only reason why you have that child growing inside of you is because it's a demon."

I stared at my friend in ridicule. Finally, I decided to close this conversation once and for all. "You know, I can see where you're coming from, Adrenaline. But I'm really tired and so much has happened today and I'm pretty sure you need to be back at the parade. If you don't mind, I'd like to get some rest." I wasn't really lying either. I was tired and ready to sleep. That's another thing. If you're dead, you don't sleep. But since I'm partially alive and have another life form inside me, sleep was necessary. But Adrenaline didn't seem to realize this.

"Okay." She said. "I guess I'll go get Gerard back in here. Oh, and uh, make sure he's treating you well." She stared down at me. "I don't want him to hurt you."

I gave her a weary smile. "I'm sure I'll be fine."

Adrenaline gazed at me for a few more moments before nodding and walking out of the room. A few seconds later, my husband came into the room. "Hey," he grinned, joining me on the bed. "What'd you guys talk about?"

We laid down and I instantly moved into Gerard's body as he held me against his chest. "Nothing, I guess."

Gerard gave a small laugh. "That took an awful lot of time to talk about nothing."

"Yeah." I said while yawning. "Nothing really important, though. Just...girl stuff." Like Satan and demon babies.