Chapter 9

Gerard's POV
Yes, the first pov that isn't in the reader's. Oh, also I'm going to be in 9th grade after summer, so if any of you are in high school and would like to share some advice, I'd be so grateful. Thanks!

After running around the empty, yet large space, I finally found my little brother hugging his knees. It reminded me of those days when we were kids living back in Jersey and when he had his first break up. It took Mikey weeks to get over it, even with Mom and Dad helping him over it. Maybe I should have brought (y/n). No, it's about time I spent time with Mikey alone. I approached him slowly and sat down next to him, putting an arm around his shoulder. He didn't shrug
me off, which was a good sign. Hope fluttered through my chest.

"Hey, Mikes. I'm so sorry about the whole thing with Pete. I wish I'd known something like this would happen so I could have prevented it."

Mikey stayed silent until he looked up at me, his chin still resting on his knees. "He says he still loves me, but of he does then wouldn't he care about me and how much he hurt me? I loved him so much and when BL/i sabotaged his tour bus I was so pissed. Sure the entirety of Fall Out Boy died and I was sad, but even after death I thought Pete would care. But his spirit decided to choose Patrick. I don't know if even even loves me anymore."

I thought for a bit. "Pete had a choice when we died. He could have either stayed...wherever he was when he died, or he could come back here with you. He chose to come here. He obviously still cares about you."

Mikey ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "Then why did he reject me?!"

I put my hand on his shoulder. "I don't know." I whispered.

Your POV

"Why would you break Mikey like that?" I asked.

Pete started looking uncomfortable. He eyed me, then Ray, then Frank, Bob, the Idiotic Killjoys, Bri, then Kat, Ana, and Lillian. He sighed. "Alright, fine. Buckle up because this is one hell of a story.

"I did fall in love with Mikey Way. We were in a secret relationship until our band members found out about it a year later. We broke up since we both knew it wasn't going to work. So My Chemical Romance moved to California for a bit. At first it was just for tour, but they really liked it there so they stayed. As for Fall Out Boy, we kept tour everywhere. We went out to play for a show in 2018, but what we didn't know is that MCR had made some enemies in California. Their enemies ended up sabotaging our tour bus, which killed us. Me, Joe, and Andy met Patrick in heaven since he was the last to die, and I figured I wasn't going to see Mikey again so I started dating Patrick.

"Apparently a year later My Chemical Romance died. Well, the all members died. So the Black Parade started running again. An angel told me the news and I was so excited to go. Unfortunately, Patrick,  Joe, and Andy couldn't come since MCR wasn't their religion. It took me months to decide whether or not to go, but I finally decided to go. Patrick begged me to stay since he didn't want me to be with MCR, but I told him it was something I had to do. Patrick reluctantly agreed that I could go, as long as I promised I would forget him or Joe and Andy.

"So now I'm here. I never meant to hurt Mikey. I thought he was over me. But I guess I was wrong." When Pete was finished we all looked at each other. Finally, Frank cleared his throat.

"Look, I know you never meant to hurt Mikey. But you are going to find his ass, and explain yourself, mister. I don't care what it takes to make my friends happy. Just do it."

Pete stared at him, then grinned. "You're right, Mr. Smol Bean. That's exactly what in going to do." Then he took off in the direction that Mikey went.

"Don't call me Mr. Smol Bean." Frank muttered.