ii. her childhood friend

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

The only female student of Dalton Academy, was leaning against a bookshelf in the library. She was too engrossed with her book on her lap to even notice someone standing nearby, holding her Dalton blazer and tie.

"Hey."

Pretty and talented, Aimeé looked up from her book and a happy smile adorned her face when she saw her childhood best friend.

"Blaine!"

Gentleman and confident, Blaine returned her smile with an affectionate one.

"Come on, Warblerette. The impromptu performance is not gonna start without you." he said and held a hand out for her to take.

Aimeé pouted childishly as she closed her book and placed it back on the bookshelf behind her. She took his hand and he easily pulled her up to stand.

"And, you. We're both the lead singers." she reminded him as she dusted the invisible dirt on her skirt.

Blaine chuckled lightly as he nodded in agreement and brushed a few strands of Aimeé's dark brown hair away from her face.

He remembered the day when he became the lead singer for the Warblers. It was after his duet with Aimeé, who brought up that she wanted to have another lead singer and nominated him.

All the Warblers didn't hesitate to raise their hand and voted for him, telling him that his talent was amazing as Aimeé's.

"I brought your blazer and tie. You need to change before we go." he said as he lifted her Dalton blazer and tie he was holding.

Aimeé smiled gratefully at him and nodded as she unbuttoned her red flannel. Underneath it was her white undershirt.

Blaine's eyes widened in shock as she undressed in front of him and quickly looked away with his cheeks flushed. He glanced back at her and saw she was done, so he neatly did her tie and helped her with her blazer.

Aimeé grinned happily. "Thanks, Blaine." she said as she wrapped her arms around his torso and looked up at him.

Blaine ignored his flushed cheeks as he chuckled lightly and gently caressed her head. "Of course. Now, come on! The others are waiting!" he said as he grabbed her hand.

The two ran out of the library into the hallway towards the spiral staircase. Blaine tightly held Aimeé's hand as they rushed past the other students rushing down the stairs.