xvi. her feelings

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

Aimeé stared at the unread messages from Blaine in her phone. Since he left, she hadn't opened them and didn't want to.

Despite what happened, she was thankful the Warblers were there for her. They stayed by her side and found a way to cheer her up whenever she was sad.

Sebastian, on the other hand, teased her every single chance he got. He made sure her attention was always on him.

Because of them, she hadn't thought about Blaine, but it didn't last long.

Aimeé looked on in horror as Blaine entered Dalton Academy with his usual raspberry gelled hair and signature bow tie in his outfit.

When Blaine saw her, he smiled affectionately. "Aimeé."

"Blaine. What are you doing here?" Aimeé asked, confused.

Blaine stood few feet away from her, knowing she didn't want him anywhere near her after what he did. "I know you hate me, but here." he said and took out tickets from his pocket. "It's McKinley's annual school musical, and I'd like to invite you and the Wablers to watch. I reserved a whole block of seats for you guys."

Aimeé forced out a grateful smile as she hesitantly took the tickets from him and stared at it. "West Side Story." she mumbled and unconsciously smiled. "Sebastian invited me to see the Broadway Revival Tour of West Side Story last month. The actor of Baby John looked exactly like him. He was amazing."

Blaine's smile disappeared. "Sebastian?"

Aimeé nodded. "He's a new addition to the Warblers." she told him.

"My replacement?" Blaine joked and chuckled lightly.

"That's most likely."

Aimeé turned around and her eyes widened in surprise when she saw Sebastian standing behind her with an amused smirk on his face, but his eyes were cold as he looked at the former Warbler.

Blaine looked at him in confusion. "Blaine Anderson." he introduced himself and held his hand out. "Haven't seen you around. And, you are?"

Sebastian raised an eyebrow in at his outreached hand for him to shake⁵. "Why don't you find out?" he asked, cockily as he grabbed Aimeé's hand and walked past him.

Blaine looked absolutely confused as he dropped his hand, and looked at Aimeé and smiled sadly.

He was glad he got to see her again. He missed her, but he knew she was uncomfortable around him. He did something horrible, and he has to face the consequences.

Aimeé let an annoyed Sebastian drag her down the hallway, while a quiet Blaine followed behind them. Her mind was in chaos after seeing her childhood best friend again, and the hidden feelings she has for him was surfacing inside her heart.