xix. her confidence

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

Aimeé was all alone inside the senior commons, listening to the voicemails Blaine had sent to her ever since they walked away from each other's lives.

She never listened to any of them, well not until now. She was scared to listen to his voice when she first got them, but recently thinking about him didn't bother her that much any more.

"Aimeé, I don't really know and understand how everything turned out this way, but I do know this is all my fault. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything."

"How are you doing, Aimeé? Me? I'm not really doing great. I feel lonely without you. I missed you so much."

"Yes, you were right. I transferred because of Kurt. I haven't told you this but he confessed to me before he transferred back and since then he's been the only one I could think about."

"You were great today. The Warblers killed Sectionals. You and the guys deserve your win. I'm proud of you."

"That Sebastian guy. I'm glad there's someone like him to be there for you. Who am I kidding? I want to be your someone, but I ruined it."

"You always have a special place in my heart, Aimeé. I wish I could turn back time, and tell you everyday that I love you."

Aimeé's eyes widened in shock and gasped softly as her phone disappeared from her hand. She turned and saw Sebastian glaring daggers at her phone.

"Sebastian."

Sebastian looked at her and his eyes softened. "Aimeé."

Aimeé stood up from the sofa she was sitting on and rushed over to him. She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest as she let her unshed tears finally fall.

Sebastian tightly embraced her back. "I hate to see you like this, and knowing it's because of Blaine, makes me furious." he said and placed a gentle kiss on her head. "Just wait, Mon coeur. He'll get what he deserves."

🎶

Aimeé and Sebastian led the Warblers to an underground deserted parking lot, where Blaine and Santana were waiting for them.

Both the Warblers and the New Directions learned that they were doing Michael Jackson for Regionals, and only one could, so they decided to settle their conflict MJ style.

"Well, we're here." Sebastian said and glared at Blaine.

Blaine glared back at him. "We got something to settle." he said and crossed his arms.

Aimeé smirked smugly. "We know. Both of us want to use MJ for Regionals, but only one can." she explained.

Santana looked at Sebastian. "We're having a Jackson-off, Nick at Nite. Winner gets the King of Pop for Regionals." she said.