xii. her sexiness

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

"So, getting straight to the point, someone tipped off information about the second round of the show choir competition."

Aimeé stood behind her maroon armchair, while the Warblers sat around the senior commons, listening attentively to her.

"Guys, we need to get everyone sexified." Blaine said, determined.

Aimeé nodded as she walked towards the middle of the room as everyone's eyes were on her. She looked at Blaine and gave him a flirty wink, making his cheeks flush in embarrassment.

She slowly knelt on the floor and straightened her back, showing off the full shape of her chest and buttocks. She raised her arms over her head, her elbows slightly bent. She stared at the side, and closed her eyes.

The Warblers' faces turned red, seeing her position.

You've been waiting so long

The Warblers' gawked at Aimeé as she opened her eyes and stared at them, as if she were seducing them.

I'm here to answer your call
I know that I shouldn't have had you waiting at all

Aimeé slowly stood up and moved her hips to the side in a seductive way, making the Warblers inhale sharply.

I've been so busy, but I've been thinking about what I wanna do with you

Blaine gulped nervously as he fanned himself, trying to cool off his flushed cheeks.

I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do
They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true

Aimeé seductively danced as the Warblers trued to avert their eyes away from her, but find themselves looking back at her.

They know you're the one I wanna give it to
I can see you want me too
Now, it's me and you
It's me and you, now
I've been waiting
Think I wanna make that move, now
Baby, tell me if you like it
It's me and you, now
I've been waiting
Think I wanna make that move, now
Baby, tell me how you like it

Aimeé strutted by the Warblers before standing in front of Blaine and whispered the lyrics of the song into his ears. Blaine involuntarily shivered as Aimeé's hot breath tickled his ears.

I was waiting for you to tell me you were ready
I know what to do, if only you would let me

As long as you're cool with it, I'll treat you right
Here is where you wanna be