xx. her happiness

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

"Aimeé! Aimeé! Aimeé!"

Aimeé's phone almost slipped from her hand when she heard Sugar Motta's shriek from the other end of the call. She winced in pain and warily placed her phone back to her ear.

Sugar's dad, Al Motta, was one of her parents' business partners, and because of them, she became friends with Sugar.

"Hello, Sugar." she greeted her enthusiastic friend.

"It's Valentines and daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadsticks. The Sugar Shack!"

Aimeé smiled happily. "That's great!"

"So, the reason I called you is that I'm inviting you and your date to my party, okay?! You're coming! I'm so excited! Bye! Love you!"

Aimeé blinked in confusion as she stared at her phone. "She didn't even ask if I wanted to go." she complained and sighed in defeat.

She looked up and smiled seeing Sebastian, who was making his way over to her.

"What's up, Mon coeur?" Sebastian asked.

Aimeé quirked an eyebrow at him. "The ceiling?" she answered.

Sebastian chuckled lightly. "Very funny, you're hilarious." he said, sarcastically.

Aimeé laughed in amusement as Sebastian looked at the side and saw Thad, Wes and David nodding at him. He nodded back and smiled down at Aimeé as Thad, Wes and David walked behind him and smiled at their beloved Warbler Captain.

You've got that smile, you got it all
I know I'm right, you think I'm dead wrong

Aimeé looked up in surprise and noticed the Warblers behind Sebastian.

You've got that face, you've got that laugh
I know you're shy and girl, I like that

Thad, Wes and David danced behind Sebastian as they sang with him.

Can't find a mirror to see what I see in you
But I will follow you until you see it, too
I know I can't help but love everything you do
But you can't see that and girl I like that

Thad, Wes and David each took out a red rose from their Dalton blazer and handed it to Aimeé, who smiled gratefully at them.

I-I-I, I like that
I-I-I, I like that

Sebastian took Aimeé's hand and escorted her down the spiral staircase.

So take my world, just take it all
I'd cross the earth to break your free fall

Aimeé looked down and saw Trent and Jon waiting. The two Warblers smiled at her and each took a red rose from their blazer and handed it to her.

I'd run the streets to show you that
I'm so in love and girl, I like that