xxxi. her other half

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

Graduation was just around the corner and it has been hectic at Dalton Academy, especially for Aimeé, who was part of the graduation committee, and was helping with the preparation for graduation.

She has been bustling around Dalton to finish her work, and didn't have the time to be with Sebastian or her friends.

Even if there was Warbler practice everyday, they couldn't spend time together because as soon as practice started, she would be called by her dad or one of the graduation committee members.

The only free time she has was when she would have lunch, the only time she could be with Sebastian and her friends, who would make the most out of it.

For a whole week, she hadn't spent any of her free time with Sebastian or her friends and she didn't even go to Warbler practice, because she was making sure everything was perfect for graduation.

For the past few weeks, she was all Sebastian could think about. Despite her busy schedule, he tried his best to ease her worries and help manage the Warblers in her absence.

He loved her and didn't want to let her go. He wanted to spend their whole lives together, so he wanted to take their relationship to another level.

He asked his dad and Aimeé's parents permission with his plan to propose to Aimeé, which they immediately agreed to and gave him their blessings.

After Warbler practice, he announced to his fellow Warblers his plan, and enlisted their help. The Warblers were ecstatic and didn't think twice to help him.

He even went to McKinley to also enlist Blaine and the New Directions' help. He told them his plan and Blaine was thrilled. Even the New Directions that had already graduated flew back to Ohio just to lend a hand when they heard the news from the other New Directions.

The Warblers and the New Directions worked side by side as they helped plan Sebastian's marriage proposal for Aimeé.

Days before graduation, Aimeé finally finished her work with the graduation committee. She didn't know that the day that she wasn't busy anymore was the day Sebastian would enact his plan.

The Warblers had to ask the Dalton students to keep a secret and go along with Sebastian's plan, and they were all for it.

Sebastian was pretty confident when he was planning his proposal number to Aimeé with his fellow Warblers and the New Directions, but when the big day came, his confidence disappeared, and became a nervous wreck.