xxx. her last show

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

Just weeks before the National Show Choir Competition, which the Warblers and the New Directions would compete in as the winners of the Midwest Regional Championship, the Dalton Academy Warblers were in the middle of planning their setlist for Nationals when Blaine suddenly interrupted them and wanted to talk with the Head Warbler.

Aimeé was surprised with Blaine's sudden visit and led him to the school's cafe, where he wasted no time to tell her a very devastating news.

Finn Hudson has passed away.

Aimeé was dumbfounded. She wasn't expecting such heartbreaking news. She couldn't believe a good person like Finn passed away at such a young age.

Blaine told her that the New Directions invited her to come to McKinley to be reunited with the other New Directions in honor of Finn.

As one of Finn's friends, she went to Lima with Sebastian and the Warblers to dedicate a song to her deceased friend.

Aimeé, Sebastian and the Warblers stood on the stage of The April Rhodes Civic Pavilion, in front of Will, Emma, Coach Bestie and the former and current McKinley New Directions.

"Finn Hudson. A name we will all remember. When Kurt and I became very close, he invited me here in McKinley to meet his friends and the glee club. Here, I met the New Directions and one of them was Finn. I remember the time I taught him how to waltz for his mom and Burt's wedding and everyone knows he wasn't the best dancer there is." Aimeé said, smiling as the others chuckled in amusement. "But, it's the memory with him that I cherished the most and forever will stay in my heart."

"He wasn't just someone we all know. He wasn't just a funny person or a mechanic at Burt's Tires and Lube or the determined assistant director of New Directions. He wasn't just a singer but an awkward dancer too. He wasn't just 'The Almighty Treble Clef' that brought the current New Directions together."

"He wasn't just anybody. Finn was a friend to all of us." Aimeé turned to face a picture of Finn projected behind her and the Warblers.

The Warblers, Will, Emma, Coach Bestie and the New Directions also looked at Finn's picture.

"This is for you, Quarterback."

Aimeé turned to face the audience as she sang while the Warblers hummed and harmonized with her.

Tell me, what does it look like in heaven?
Is it peaceful? Is it free like they say?
Does the sun shine bright forever?
Have your fears and your pain gone away?
'Cause here on earth it feels like everything good is missing since you left