Author's Notes

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi guys!

To those who supported "The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract," here's book two. "The Billion-Dollar Knight" (title still tentative) is Alex and Isobel's story.

Cassia and Nikos' story is most definitely over in TBDMC and this is the sequel but it's already Alex and Isobel's story.

Expect more action in this book because of Alex's work. and the bounty placed over Isobel's head. :D

Hope you can also support this story as you've supported TBDMC!

THE BILLION-DOLLAR KNIGHT

© 2014 by Alyssa Urbano

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights. Purchase only authorized editions.

TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET READ BOOK ONE. "THE BILLION-DOLLAR MARRIAGE CONTRACT"

Here's the Blurb:

Doomed from the start...

Nikos Demakis and Cassia Andrade were married under a billion-dollar company merger contract. Nikos isn't ready to give up his playboy lifestyle, and Cassia is far from the glittering socialite that their elite circle expects. Events force them to live separate lives.

Ten years later, Nikos is ready to give it all up and settle down with the wife he only sees once a year. Cassia is also ready to settle down...just not with Nikos. 

Will Cassia once again surrender herself to the man who scarred her forever? Or will she give up her inherited fortune to leave and never look back? Will they still be able to fulfill the terms of their billion-dollar marriage contract, when death and danger stalks them at every turn?

THIS BOOK IS ALREADY PUBLISHED!

********************************

Where to get your copies?

-Amazon (Paperback)
-Amazon (Kindle Ebook)
-Smashwords (Ebook)
-CreateSpace (Paperback)
-Barnes and Noble (Paperback and Nook Ebook)
-Itunes/Ibooks
-Philippines: Pre-order per batch

For more info and links, please visit my blog: http://aerithsage.tumblr.com/tbdmc

******************************

P.S. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME IF I AM GOING TO FINISH TBDMC HERE ON WATTPAD. I'VE ANSWERED THAT A THOUSAND TIMES ALREADY. :) THOSE WHO ASK WILL GET SHOT WITH A RIFLE BY ALEX. LOL. :))