Part 1

Slowly I stumble to my room where I collapse to the ground. "Hmm, the worthless slut. Your mate will never want a useless creature like you." Beta Margret sighed. She was in charge of omegas such as I. 

As she continues beating me I hear the voice of her mate. "Margret, leave the slut to her room. We need to prepare the Alpha's daughters and our daughters for the arrival of the prince. He can't become king until he finds his mate." Beta Haymond sighs.

Her whip hits the raw skin of my back once more before she leaves for the door. "Clean yourself up and then do your chores." She growls as I sob on the ground. 

You may be wondering why this is happening to me. Why I'm being beaten? Why I am an omega? Why they hate me so much. The answer, I honestly don't know.

It all started the day rouges attacked the pack and I was about ten years old. My parents were warriors for the pack. My mom died protecting the beta's children and I. My dad died protecting the Luna and Margret. Yet here I am their daughter, being kept as an omega. 

A/N
Thank you for reading part 1. I plan on updating this on a regular basis and please read my other books in the Alpha series. I love all you muffins and cupcakes!