Part 4

As soon as dinner was over Ben quickly took me to our shared room. "Sorry about my father. He and mom just really want grandkids." Ben sighs rubbing the back of his neck making me giggle.

I watch as Ben sighs before falling onto the bed next to me. Smiling I run my hands through his soft wavy locks. "I'm glad to have found you. I just wish I had found you sooner. I'm sorry Athena." Ben sighs.

I look down into his eyes and lightly smile. "I'm glad you found me when you did. I learned to remain kind and respectful. I learned to cook, clean, be patient. I learned so much from that and I'm happy here. Thank you, Ben." I say with a soft voice.

For hours we lay on the king sized bed talking about anything and everything. "Dad would like to introduce you to all of my sisters. I mean you saw them at dinner but he wants you to meet their mates and children." Ben states.

The second the words hit my ears my grin disappears. "What's wrong?" Ben asks worried. "What if they don't like me?" I ask sadly. "Babe, they've been dying to meet you. Besides I have 2 nieces and a nephew and only one of them has a mate." He chuckles kissing my cheek.

Looking out the balcony doors I smile at the sea as waves crash along the beach. "I wish I had a family like yours." I sigh sadly. "Well once we mate you'll officially be a part of my family and we can start our own." Ben replies with a grin.

Rolling my eyes playfully I look down at him "Well I guess you'll be waiting for a few weeks until I'm all healed up." I answer before jumping off the bed and grabbing a towel. "I'm taking a shower. Don't get any ideas." I smirked before locking the door.

A/N
Sorry it took so long, my computer has been messing up and this was typed out on my phone. All mistakes will be fixed soon. I love you cupcakes and bear with me as I try to get a new computer.