Part 15

It's been a year since Bethany went with King Jase and Queen Zara. Now Liam is a year old and attempting to take his first few steps. "Athena, when are you going to have another little one?" Katrina asks curiously holding her now large bump. "Well I've actually been thinking about it more now. Liam is starting to walk and he has Caleb to play with while Ben, Jackson, and William are off doing who knows what." I state watching as Caleb and Liam giggle at each other.

"There's no harm in having another baby, honestly it would strengthen your hold on the throne and as the Luna if the two of you were to have another son. I mean isn't that the rule? The more sons the better?" Jessa asks looking at me intently. "Yea, I suppose. But how would I get Ben on the same page as me with the whole baby thing?" I sigh looking out the window sadly. "You don't have to worry about that. I would love to have another baby." Ben states walking into the room. 

Sighing I look to our son sitting in Jessa's lap. "Go on, you two need time alone and I believe these two little boys would love to play a little longer." Jessa smiles. "I need to show you something we found." Ben sighs pulling me to his office where I see several Alphas standing. "We found a rouge base. We don't know if they're a threat or not. We can't agree on what to do and so therefore you will be the deciding vote. Should we leave them be or should we go for an attack?" on of he Alphas ask. 

Looking at the map I look at how far away the camp is from any of the packs. "I think that if they were truly a threat to anyone they would be much closer to the packs. But there's a river that completely isolates them from everyone. I would leave them be. Honestly you could offer to make them an official pack if they're all on their own." I suggest looking around at the others. "That's all for now. Everyone is dismissed. Thank you." Ben sighs before pulling me to our shared room. "Are you sure you want another baby?" Ben asks looking into my eyes. "As long as it's with you and nobody else." I grin placing my lips on his.