Part 7

Once in our room, Ben crashes his lips against mine. Slowly I loose all sense in what's going on until a loud knock is heard.

Growling, Ben opens the door to reveal Jackson standing there looking pissed. "What do you need?" Ben asks frustrated. "Patrol sent a mind link about rouges, they want to join the pack if you're willing. They are all under the age of 10." Jackson sighs.

Without hesitating I take Ben's hand and nod for Jackson to take us to them.

Once in site of the children I gasp seeing two of the children as babies. "Why would anyone kick out babies?" I whisper in horror. "This is against the law. Get my mother and father now." Ben snaps.

As a baby begins to cry I gently lift the child into my arms bouncing her slightly calming the baby. "Athena, why don't you and Ben take the two babies to the nursery. We can handle the rest of the children." Paisley sighs.

Slowly I walk alongside Ben as I hold the 2 month old baby. "Mama?" The other young child asks pointing at me. "No baby I'm not mama." I say sadly.

As soon as we reach the nursery, doctors and nurses take the children to be checked out before giving them to the Nursery care givers.

Sighing I lean into Ben as he rubs my arms. "I want a baby." I whisper. I feel Ben's hands stop at my words. "Well, for that, we have to mate. I am not going to force you to mate with me." Ben sighs.

Ben wraps his arm around my waist before guiding us back to our room. "Ben babe, what are you doing with this slut still? I'm having your baby not her!" Zoey growls.

The second the words leave her mouth Ben snarls at her. "You are going to the dungeons until your baby is born. Afterwards the baby will be sent to its Father and you will be executed for lying multiple times to the Alpha King and my Luna." Ben snaps.

Within seconds Zoey is swearing her revenge to kill me slowly. Ben softly rests his hand on my back looking for any sign of me believing her. "I don't believe her in the sense that it's your baby but at the same time I feel like she will keep her threat." I sigh moving to sit on the edge of the kind sized bed.

I watch as Ben moves over to the bed next to me, "Athena, I will do everything I can to protect you as will each of the guards in this palace. If something happened and you died, they would not only lose their queen, they'd lose their king." Ben says intently.

Nodding my head I kiss his cheek. I hear Ben groan as he plops down on the bed. "You won't feel safe until she's dead will you?" Ben asks taking me by surprise. "I won't but it wouldn't be fair to her baby if we killed her before she gives birth." I reply standing up looking at my dress in the mirror.

Sighing I look back to Ben. "I want to mate. I don't want someone else trying to claim me as theirs and same with you. I don't want Zoey claiming I stole you from her." I state looking at my feet.

As I look up I see Ben studying me. "Come here." He sighs holding out his hand. "I love you. I want to be with you. I want to have children with you. Are you sure you want to do this?" Ben asks looking me straight in the eye. "I'm sure." I answer.

Tonight was the night we completed mating. 2 1/2 months after the dreadful day we met.