Part 9

The past several weeks have been full of planning and being asked if I'm pregnant yet which I'm happy to say no to.

It took days for Paisley to decide where to hold the crowning ceremony. We eventually decided on this fairytale like area. As well she informed Ben and I that we had a wedding type of ceremony before being crowned as was tradition, and that leads to where we are.

Coming back to earth I look at Ben with all the love in the world. "By the power of the moon goddess, I deem the two standing before us as true mates. As well as the two shall become our Alpha King and Queen!" The preacher announces.

With the ceremony complete we move on to crowning Ben and I as the King and Queen

With the ceremony complete we move on to crowning Ben and I as the King and Queen. "Benjamin Daniel Kingston, do you swear to protect, rule, and judge over all werewolves?" The elder asks. "I swear to protect, rule, and judge over all werewolves as long as I live." Ben answers. After repeating the words myself we begin celebrating.

Hooking my hand around Ben's arm we begin making our way to the two thrones placed in the front of the room. "You look beautiful." Ben grins balancing me as I walk up the stairs with him. "You look nice to." I giggle. 

After reaching our future thrones we turn to face the pack and all the Alpha and Lunas. "Today we are welcoming a royal werewolf and his mate and wife as the Alpha and Luna of the Royal Pack and the rulers over all Alphas and Lunas. Today marks the beginning of Benjamin Daniel Kingston and Athena Marie Parker's duties as the King and Queen of the packs." Ben's Dad announces. 

Moments later Paisley takes her crown and places it on my own. "You'll do amazing." Paisley whispers kissing my cheek before moving away. I look to Ben and find him already smiling at me. "We've got this." he grins kissing my forehead. A deafening roar of claps is heard as the ceremony is over. "Let's go party." Ben grins before taking my hand and leading us off to the the dining room.