Part 16

* 20 years later*
Athena's POV

It has been 21 years since Bethany went to live with the Queen Zara and her family. We have been visited by them and gone to visit the family many times since and she hasn't found her mate yet. Liam, however was mated to his best friend Ellie and they've had four pups since. 

After Liam turned two, Ben and I had three more sons and two more daughters. Our youngest is Maci, she is turning 15 tomorrow and that means she will learn to shift into her wolf. 

In total we have 13 grandchildren and Liam will be taking over as King. 

A/N: I didn't really know how to end this because I started it so long ago. I am trying to decide if I want to make a story for either Liam, Bethany, or Maci. Please let me know what you all would like. I want to get back into writing these stories for all of you. In the meantime I do have another story in the works called "Alpha Blake" if you'd like to read it. Thank you all so much for reading this even though it is a little unorganized.

10/18/2020 9:05pm Update!!!: I have started a book about Maci. I have named the book "Beta Anderson". The first part has just been uploaded and I hope you all enjoy as I want to get back into writing. Thank you so much for going on this journey with me.

So It has come to the point in Maci's story where she will be a mom and I want to know what you all think the baby should be named and if you want a boy or a girl!