Christinag1227

Hi, I'm Christina Georgiades, I live in Bronxville, New York and am 45 years old (gross). I'm a mother of one boy, Anthony, and one girl, Nicolette. Anthony is 22 years old, a police officer and is a lot like me in many ways. Nicolette is 18 years old, currently taking a year off before she starts college, and is my baby, her nickname is The Lamb.

I was the passanger in a really bad car accident in Nov./2009 and am still recovering from it. I have good days and bad days, lately the bad days seem to be occuring more often then not. I do my best to try and smile through the pain and cry when I get home, alone and in private. Neck and back pain are the worst kind of pain to deal with. 

My current job is manager of a whole sale beauty supply store, it's very busy come spring and summer and my uploads are starting to show now. I basically work 52 - 56 hours a week, dealing with humans, day in and day out. Looking forward to my settlement from this accident and plan on taking a break or not working ever again. Working in pain is not fun especially when you're in pain and forced to deal with rude, annoying people. Always in the back of my mind is assault 10 to 20 years!! (Thanks Anthony for keeping mommy from doing something stupid!) 

I love writing and enjoy reading especially our groups stories. I've always been one to support anyone in my circle, my entire life and don't plan on changing now. I've noticed rude comments on peoples stories including mine and find it appauling and normally stop by their page and check out their work and brand them an ass whiping. Can't help myself, just have zero tolerance for haters.

I'm delighted I found this website and even more thrilled I happened upon this group. A network or circle of friends and support is truly needed with all these brats that enjoy speaking without thinking.

Okay, that's my rant!!!! Thank you for having me......See you in our room. xoxoxoxo