Nika Yaya

"My name is Peaches and I'm the best, all the DJ's want to feel my breasts."

If you know what movie made that line famous then you may just be as old as me.

My pseudo is Nika Yaya cause my real name will torture your tongue.

Don't ask me my real name because I would hate to say none of your business.

"We are men of action, lies do not become us"

I'm fifteen times two plus five

Yeah I made you do math, if I gotta help my nine year old son with it then you can take a wack at it, so stop holler'n.

I'm blessed to live in a beautiful city with my wonderful husband, talented son, and amazingly stupid Boston Terrier.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

I remember the Smurfs before they were CGI, and watched Blossom before she became Sheldon's GF.

"WHOA!"

I come from a HUGE family where women rule the nest, and men strive to be the best, so I have certain ideas on life, but I keep my mind open more than my mouth.

I answer people's emergencies for a living so if I'm not holding a tissue under your eyes when you cry, it's because I know what real tragedy sounds like.

I like to find the extraordinary in the ordinary.

I'm a mix of races and colors, but when I look in the mirror I only see me.

Don't be satisfied with who people expect you to be, be who you wish you could be.

Other than that I am at your service, writing, reading and manners, this is what makes me, well me.

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for."

**All quotes courtesy of my favorite movies and people.**

"Surely you aren't serious?"

"Yes I am, and stop calling me Shirley."