Chapter 2

***Super quick trigger warning for physical, verbal and sexual abuse and neglect upon a child***

Last chapter:

A man stumbled out, muttering "you are seventeen, not eight, at Stark Tower, not the Dursley's, loved and welcomed, not feared and hated." to himself.

Then he realised he was being watched. He looked up.

"Ha-Harry?" Tony said, brokenly.

This chapter:

"What is the prophecy?" Sirius quickly asked.

"The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the dark lord will mark him as his equal, for he shall have power the dark lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the dark lord will be born as the seventh month dies. Seriously, I spent too much time repeating it in my head since I was told."

"HARRY!" screamed Tony and Sirius, throwing themselves at him.

Fury watched with a soft smile on his face (which creeped the hell out of everyone else) when Harry noticed. He beckoned to Nick, who raised an eyebrow in questioning. Harry then resorted to glaring, pointed to Nick, then at the group hug. Nick rolled his eyes but still walked forwards to embrace the young man. It was definitely a sight to behold.

"What on earth happened, Harry? You were saying your goodbye's, yet you are standing right in front of us. How?"

"My scar is a Horcrux. When Voldemort hit me with the killing curse, he destroyed the soul in my scar, instead of my soul. Went to limbo, found out a few things about Dumbledore, Narcissa Malfoy saved my life, murdered Voldemort andbecamethemasterofdeath. Any questions?" Harry muttered the last part quickly under his breath so no one could hear it or make it out.

"Yeah," started Sirius, " We're thinking about the same Narcissa, right? Lucius' wife, Draco's mother, used to be a Black?"

"Yep."

"Holy fuck." Sirius murmured softly.

"Harry, you are going to tell us your life story right now, because I have a feeling I haven't heard the half of it. So, now, mister!" Tony demanded.

"... can we just get a pensive instead? I will kill my voice if I explain it all. And, Nick, you may want to watch. I played down my history quite a lot, and missed out a few details here and there."

"Harry, pensives are really rare... where the hell do you expect to get one?"

"Dumbledore left his to me."

"... huh."

"Okay, I'm gonna go get the pensive, be back in a mo." Harry said and popped out of existence, only to pop back in with a bowl of silvery liquid with funny squiggles around the rim.

"I'm going to guess the teammates get a look too?"

Tony looked questioningly at them. They all nodded.

"Okay then, just wait a second..." Harry said as he put his wand to his temple and drew out a thick, silvery thing. It was memories. He placed them in the pensive and did this a few more times.

"Now, this is my time before Hogwarts, at the Dursley's. These are the first of everything that happened. There are only a few, but definitely the worst I have. Everyone, in after me."

Then Harry dipped his head into the bowl and disappeared. One by one, everyone dipped their heads in, until they formed a horizontal line facing the memory.

"This is my earliest memory." Harry whispered with closed eyes, leaning against Fury. Fury was rubbing Harry's back, he knew how hard it was for Harry. He had been told of this day.

The memory started playing. It was a sparkling clean hallway. There was nothing out of the ordinary. Then a horse-faced woman came down the stairs screeching "Boy! It's time you start earning your keep! You need to cook breakfast! If you get it wrong, you will be punished." she finished darkly. She unlocked the door to the cupboard under the stairs. A little boy walked out, with a mop of messy black hair and the brightest emerald eyes you have ever seen. He was tiny, with pasty skin and a cat-like grace. The residents of Stark Tower watched on in horror as the aunt proceeded to teach the boy how to cook. When he got something wrong, Petunia shoved his hand onto the fire of the stove as punishment. The boy's face twisted in agony, but he did not cry out - almost as if he was trained. At last, the memory ended.

"How old were you, Harry?" Sirius asked thickly.

"Three" Harry whispered his reply. "I was already cleaning the house and pruning the garden."

Tony let a sob escape him.

"Please tell me that's the worst."

"I'm showing you the first of everything. Next memory: first beating. A few months after this, actually."

Then the memory came. It was horrific. The next memory was of his first day of school, then his first day in the music room. Turns out, Harry was a prodigy when it came to playing the piano.

But then came the next one. The worst one of all.

"This memory I haven't told a soul." Harry explained in a hoarse whisper. "The worst memory. I was six."

The memory showed a six-year-old Harry hoovering the living room. Dudley was at his friend's house for the night and Petunia was out of town with her group. It was only Uncle Vernon home with him. Vernon Dursley waddled into the room. "Guess what, Freak" he whispered into the child's ear.

"What, sir?" The boy said with a slight stammer.

"I'm feeling horny. But Pet isn't here to satisfy me. Only... YOU!" he exclaimed whilst pinning Harry to the couch. Vernon proceeded to rip Harry's trousers and underwear off, lowering his own. He got into position above Harry's bum hole. Harry's eyes filled with tears but he took a deep breath in and closed them. Vernon thrust in and Harry barely managed to stifle a scream. Vernon kept thrusting in and out, faster and faster, until he came in Harry's bum hole. When he pulled out, a mixture of blood and semen was running out of Harry, down his thigh and onto the cushion of the sofa. Satisfied, his uncle said "you're good for a freak. But don't forget - all you'll ever be is a little slut. Now, keep tidying. If you haven't finished in two hours, it'll be the whip again."

They proceeded to the next memory, a month after, where Vernon raped Harry with sex toys, then the next where he was given to Vernon's boss for a night of pleasure to get Vernon a promotion. He was eight. Then everyone was ejected from the pensive - it was done. Harry ran to his room as soon as his feet touched the floor. The rest were in various degrees of shock and distress. Tony and Sirius were crying onto each other again, Nick was frozen in shock, Bruce, Natasha, Pepper and Steve had collapsed on the floor in shock and Phil, Thor and Clint had tear tracks down their faces. No one noticed Harry slip away until Fury broke out of his shock and asked where he'd gone.

With Harry:

Harry's thoughts were running a hundred miles an hour. 'They hate me, I'm dirty, I'm tainted, I'm a freak...'

Harry had locked himself in his room and asked Jarvis to not let anyone in until at least tomorrow morning. Jarvis agreed to let him be.

With the Avengers:

"Sir," Jarvis started "Master Harry is in his room, but refuses to let anyone in until 'at least tomorrow morning'. He needs some time alone."

"Thanks, Jarvis." Tony replied in a hoarse voice.

Hardly anyone spoke for the rest of the day. Dinner was a solemn affair, then everyone went to bed.

0000000000000000

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a week! Seriously, this is such a depressing chapter. But hey, I've done 1300 words. I'm proud of myself! I'm typing this all up, no copy and paste, so my hands are, like, dead right now. But yeah, please comment, I love to hear your opinions on my writing. See you next Friday!

~RubyRedGirl03