Chapter 4

Last time

"Let's admit this whole thing is weird and get over it!" grumbled Phil.

"Fine." everyone replied.

Now

The next day:

Harry was in the kitchen making waffles when everyone woke up.

"Harry, are you okay?" asked Nick, noticing the dark bags underneath the teens' eyes.

"I'm fine, Nick. Nightmares again." Harry whispered back.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Don't worry. It's fine, everything is going to be coming back over the next few days though. I won't be getting much sleep this week."

"Can't you take some potion?"

"I could, but dreamless sleep is extremely addictive. I already had one dose with the memories before Hogwarts, I'm also going to use it for 4th and 7th years. They're the worst ones."

"Okay then, but remember, you can always come to me. I'm used to running on two hours of sleep with my job."

"Yeah, well, with the year I've had, I'm used to an hour a week. I'm fine."

"That's where the bags came from?"

"Damn, glamors are getting weak... you are a very determined person, Nick."

"I have been told. But seriously, take care of yourself. Okay?"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Of course I will, I always do."

Nick snorted and raised an eyebrow.

"Fine," Harry huffed "I'll be good. Promise."

"Good. Now - gimme waffles!" Nick exclaimed, shocking everyone but Harry.

"They might be your favourite, but you've just acted so out of character that you've broken everyone. Coffee's in the coffee pot." Harry said, smirking, while he handed Nick a plate of waffles.

Nick grumbled good-naturedly, grabbing the waffles and heading over to the coffee pot. As he did this, Harry explained "Uncle Nick is like a hyper-active puppy and is much more emotional if he hasn't had coffee in three hours. Seriously, you don't want to get him angry without coffee in his system - he is a shit-storm!"

Nick stuck his tongue out at him, then drained the coffee pot in 10 seconds flat.

Harry snorted.

"You're unbelievable."

Nick just rolled his eyes, eating his waffles.

"Anywho, when everyone's done," here he shot a look at Fury "then we can start second year."

Fury rolled his eyes, finishing off his breakfast. Everyone was once again sucked into the pensive, where they all witnessed Harry's second year.

~Insert second book/movie here~

When everyone was out of the pensive, Tony rushed over to Harry, fretting over him.

"You nearly died, you stupid boy!"

"Wow, you totally just channelled Snape there." Harry muttered, before stating "Dad, I'm fine - I mean, it was five years ago, all I have left is a scar and the memories. Now, everyone, to the kitchen! Lunchtime!"

All through lunch, Tomy was keeping an eye on Harry, having a hard time keeping the image of his baby boy sacrificing himself for another - when he was twelve. He was going to destroy the Dursleys when this was done; he was sure they're the ones who did this to him. They would pay dearly for messing with Harry.