Prolouge : His dissappearance

Today is the the day the day she thought is the luckiest day for her family.

No ghost.

No invention.

No stress.

No school.

No hunters.

Everything seems good to her. Her brother is sleeping in his room happily. Even the time is around the noon, she thinks that she need to leave her brother all alone.

He deserves it very much. Poor boy. His sleep was lacking and his health continue to drop every each day. Her parents are doing what normal parents do.

Her mom was busy since the morning trying to improve her cooking skills.

Her father is watching news while eating breakfast that surprisingly good and did not attack him.

She hope this happiness aura that surround her family could last long. She want her parents bond with his brother. They really need this chance. That is why she leaves her house for a few hours and gone strolling around Amity park garden.

But her feelings said that this day will turn out into a trgedy. She haven't seen Sam or Tucker with Danny for a few weeks.

They did not show up in the school either. Their family are gone too. No traces of them that she could find.

Danny still the clueless boy he is. Sometimes, her heart hurts when people stated that Danny is the one to be put all the blame on. Danny is not guilty. He is a victim. Innocent.

But they did not want to jear her out. That is why she stick close to him. To protect him from all the blame that pinned onto him. To protect him from the world.

He brother is pure. Still nothing of that child heart being corrupted by the humanity. Her family wants to keep him like that. Keeping him happy from knowing what humanity have done. Keeping him away from this corrupted world.

She sat under a shady big tree. The tree is the type of tree that grows in Japan. She didn't know how it manage to grow here. Still a mystery to the Amity Park residence.

They called this Sakura tree a phantom miracle.

This tree is said to have a miracle to live here until this day with all the destructions in the Amity Park. It still healthy as ever. Even with all the blast from the fight between Danny Phantom and ghosts, it still stand tall there.

As why it called Phantom?

Before this tree grows on this land, there was a legend on where this sakura tree grew. A phantom. A living Phantom.

They said the phantom was just a child. A child with a miracle. They said phantom have grew the tree here. They said the tree means something special to him. Something he always want.

The thought it was peace he want. To leave this place. Find his peace. But no. That is not the Phantom want. That is what Danny have said to her.

This phantom miracle tree was surrounded with carvings.

The carving were symbols.

The first one. A star.

The second. A cresent moon.

The third one. A crown.

The fourth. A jewel.

The fifth. Is a flower that blooming.

No one know what it means. No one knows why phantom carved them.

No one knows what are the purpose of it.