chapter 8 : heaven or hell?

Frikkin hell damn it. I have forgotten that this book does exist. I don't have any idea what was going on with my mind right now. But hey, I have an announcement for you readers. I have made some arts for this book and i will started posting it on my tumblr,instagram and wattpad account. Right now. The traditional drawings exceed the digital drawing.

Since I don't have any drawing tablet my digital drawing is a bit trashy like. The image below is the digital I said to you.

 The image below is the digital I said to you

Alright. Back on track. The good images are the traditional drawings in the next chapter. Tata! Have good read readers.

********************************************
Jazz sat on the floor in front of her hideout patiently as she wait for the arrival of her 'guests'. She muster all of the patients she have right now and keep herself entertained by watching the cloud above her.

Another deep breath inhaled into her lung.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Exhale.

She smirks in triumph.

"Ahh.... My guests have arrived it seems."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Damian wake up groggily from his slumber. Again. He awake in the same oversized shirt that he knew was not his in the first place.

He was aware of his situation and he is trying to come up with a good idea for an escape plan from the place. The girl that captured him clearly making her point in keeping him.

Slowly getting up from his lying position, he started analyzing his place and find out that he was back in the cage but there are some differences now. There are a bunch of pillows and blankets all over the place in the cage and he is lying on a soft mattress.

Puzzled by the new alterations, he was taken back from the girl's effort in making him comfortable inside the cage.

The room he was trapped in slowly became brighter. This means that the sun is up. It is morning.

He was making no progress in escaping this place. A frame of photo caught his attention.

There beside the girl's bed was a photo framed on the table beside it. It was the girl and a black-haired blue eyes boy. The boy wore the same clothes that he wears right now. Is she trying to turn him into her little brother?

The boy's hair is messy and right now his hair is messy again.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Footsteps.

It must be the girl again.

What was her name? His father did mention her name. Something about a flower. Jasmine? Jasmine Fenton. Yeah. That's her name.

As expected, Jasmine enters the room and walk straight towards his containment. There is a small smile on her face. She stops her pace and then looks at the frame he saw earlier.

"You think I am crazy right?"

Damian only glared at her.

Jasmine could only sigh.

"I wasn't trying to replace him with you." She told him softly. No reply came out from Damian's mouth.

A small smile decorate her lovely face.

Sigh.

"You are stubborn like him ya know."

A growl escape from Damian's mouth.

"The only small clothes for you that are near your size were my brother's. "
Damian did not say anything.

Jazz rolled her eyes.

"Call me a psycho all you want but my point ere is to get my brother back. "
She continues her stride and stops just right in front of his cage.

Another growl escapes from Damian's mouth making the taller girl chuckles.

"You remind me of an angry kitten Damian."

Damian is ready to attack her but his limbs are bound.

"You know Damian. I want to find my brother faster and I need more people to join my search. Yesterday they did come for me. What can I say they do care about the children? "

Damian was bewildered. Does this mean that she had captured other teenage superheroes? How many of them that she captures that caught all of the heroes attention.

"You are a smart boy Damian. You do know that the heroes are controlled right now." A low dark chuckle fills the room.

Damian can't help but shivers to hear the chuckle.

Jasmine begins to caress his cheek tenderly.

"Don't worry Damian. I will take good care of you guys. I just like antagonist you all."

The hand left his cheek and Jasmine walkout from the chamber.

--------_--_-------------_-------_--------_----_-------_-----_----