chapter 1 : the mastermind out

Preview

She look around to find her brother. There is no sign of him. The bed is broken into two pieces. The ceiling crate nearly fall.

She felt her eyes watered. Where is he? Where did he go? Who take him away from her? Why is mom and dad lying lifeless on the ground? More importanly, why all of this situation was putting him in the blame? They said this is the justice that must be done to him. But she believe it is not. She will find him. And she will do anything to get him back into her arms.

Where is her brother?

"I will came for your resue brother. Wait for me. I am coming"

Now...

She is waiting for the report from the police that she have send. Her parents corpse have been removed and given a proper funeral.

Still having no answers. No reports or any clues. Her brother's sudden dissappearance without trace making it hard for them in finding him.

She have too many people listed on her list of suspects.

The first one,

Vlad Masters AKA Vlad Plasmius.

She have no one now. Only her brother. He is the only family she have. Only him.

Now she is on her way to the Wisconsin.

Her radio is on.

But then, the news went on air.

And it is about Vlad Masters.

"Vlad Masters have been found dead in his manor yesterday. His death was a tragic. Some of his limbs were missing. He is seen hugging a white T - shirt with red lining and red oval at the chest. His neck was broken and his eyes bleeding. There is no any traces of the murderer,"

Her eyes went wide.

"W-what?" Said her.

She stopped her car at the side of the road.

"T-this must be a trick. It must be," said her.

She can't believe this.

Vlad Masters is dead. Dead.

Same like her parents. That means Vlad is out of the list.

"Where are you brother?" Said her.
The news went on.
"Masters security footage shows that a murderer with green mask and purple mask covering their whole face and wearings white robes covering their whole body came into the manor yesterday with a knife and a gun. At that time, Mr Masters was having a company of a child. The child face was covered with a white italian charming style. The glasses on the masks did not show the little boy's eyes. His hair is black and tan asian skin. The child was wearing a red hoodie with white and red oval t-shirt. At the same time, the boy was wearing leggings. No shoes and only white socks. The two of them was attack. Actually the who they want. Mr masters move to protect the boy from any harm. The security footage was disabled until we saw mr masters was being stabbed at the back and scarred at his eyes. He managed to grab the boy's t-shirt and it rip. The boy have ran away leaving him."

Click.

Shw turn off the radio.That is all she need to knows. Yes. Vlad have gone. But still. She will keep her eyes on any clues if he is still alive.

"I need help. And i know who i can get it" said her. A smirk form in her mind.

"The world beat detective. Here i come," said her.

She turn her way back to Amity park.