chapter 2 : recruiting

The above picture is just for fun. I draw it by myself. That girl is mirai from beyond the boundary/kyokai no kanata.

Disclaimer : i only own my stories.

Jasmine Angelina Fenton is travelling from Amity Park to Gotham city with her family's van. All the things she need is there.
She knows Gotham is the dangerous place for a person like her but she would never gave up. No. Not again after she nearly give up her hope on her brother in the past.

She took a deep breath and let it go.

'The past is in the past. Let it Jasmine. You can't lose faith again. You still have the hope. You are strong,' she chant it until she arrive.

"Hmm. Gotham. Just like a city for a goth," commented her sassily.

Her stomach grumbles loudly. Its been awhile since she have something good to eat.

She is rather busy tracking down her brother.

The boy in the news nearly matched her brother. But danny never have any leggings nor italian style mask.

She park her family's van in front of a restaurant. She make sure the van protection security is active before entering the restaurant.

She knows that if she want to find her brother, she must find the best detective.
And that detective lives in this city of nightmare.

She was eating her meal happily until that laughing maniac clown came interputing her lunch with that woman in jackster clothing.

She sighed.

So much for a peace...

The two maniac, wait, scratch that, Jazz notices that woman, hmmm. She forgot that woman name.

Wait... oh... she remembers it now.

Harley Quinn.

That woman is in love with that Joker man. She let out another sighed. This is another case of love sick.

And at the perfect timing oyr Dark knight crash into our view in his all glory of the night.

"Ughh. I want peace to recruit him. Not craziness of disaster," muttered darkly. Her eyes narrowed at those two clowns and their minions. Everyone have gone searching for safest place. She is the only one there left in the restaurant.

She just continue eating her dinner ignoring all the chaos around her.

Harley saw her and took interest. She tap joker shoulder and point out at her.

The joker notices this and shove harley out of his way.

"Well well well. Looks like we have another viewer here to play with! Now that is a laugh to play in blood!" Said him maniacly.

Jazz just sat there continuing eating her dinner.

Joker frown and it is replace with anger.

"Well that is not a good manner right Harley!?" Asked him.

"Yes pudding!" Shout Harley.

"Mind if you leave me alone. I want to finish my meal," said Jazz. Her eyes glaring right into the jockster eyes.

"Oooh. A daring one!" Cackled the prince of Gotham.

"Yes i am daring. Now shuh. I need to finish this food," exclaimed Jazz.

Wooo. Joker got a spice there. heheh. No comeback.

"She need some laughter pudding!" Said Harley happily.

"You're right!"

BAM!

The dark knight, our batman, came into view again and puch his face. His protege, robin and what seems to be like a man in a red bucket and another man in swan suit or something were fighting the minions while he fight the insane clown.

Jazz slip a paper skilfully into the batman's belt and walk away from the battle without harm. She is able to dodge the upcoming danger.

What? She and her brother always fought the ghosts. Their life at line! Of course she knew how to fight.

"I will see you at my van batman. Alone," said her loudly before exiting the restaurant after leaving the payment of her bills at the counter.

And that will left our batman lost in thought thinking of what just happen.