chapter 6 : brother dear not

A/N : I am so sorry guys. I apologised to everyone because i did not update it since March 2019. I totally forgot about this book actually. Lets hope my brain can help me remembering other important things. I decided that an update will be up each week. So i hope you guys enjoy this new chapter.

Chapter 6 : Brother Dear Not

Her laughter filled the whole room. Her eyes glowed in some kind of dangerous demeanour.

How funny this situation is like.

It is so easy to kidnapped the little bird and she have done it not once but twice.

Does this means the Dark Knight is so easy to beat? How interesting is this fact.

Jazz close her eyes and lie on her bed in the computer room. Her mind is busy with thoughts and plans for the kidnapper of her little brother.

An angry growl escaped from her mouth before she took a deep breath and let it out as it calm her down at once.

She get up from the bed and made her way towards the cage in front of her. There lay in the middle of the makeshift birdcage is Batman's own little bird, Robin.

A child.

Tut. Tut.

She clicked her tongue and assess the boy's current condition.

Hands are bound and chained to the floor. The legs are bound. A bit blood on the chains of his hands from all the struggles. She narrows her eyes.

"Lil boy need to know that safety is the first matter here. I need to disinfect your cuts and clean your blood now before i bandage it." She stated to him.

The only reply is a dangerous growl. A smirk made it way to her mouth.

"Such a cute little bird!"

Jazz did not know what happened to her now. She knows she did not seems like her past self.

That cheery and sweet girl.

The smart and kind person.

Gone.

Replaced with a cold and mad person.

She brought a syringe out from a suitcase that she bring out from under her bed and open the cage.

Robin begin to struggle against his bounds and chains.

It makes her want to laugh.

He looks so helpless.

Almost making her cries in despair.

Guilt crawl up inside her heart and it clenched painfully inside her chest.

She shake her head roughly and the cold personality came back.

She can't have the soft personality now. She needs to find Danny.

Need to know that she is safe.

Clockwork can't help her.

No one can help her but herself.

Bak!

With a quick swift kick to the chest, Robin was send to the floor on his back. She took this opportunity to plunge the syringe filled with chemical drug in his arm.

Robin bit back a cry from escaping his mouth. His legs are not bound together so he kick Jazz away from him.

Getting back up with a swift leap, he landed a quick strong kick to her side.
Jazz was send away out of the cage.

She stays on the floor.

Out of sudden, she begin to laugh.

It creeps him out.

What is wrong with her?

Mad woman.

Drowsiness hit him slowly. His vision became blurry.

Thud.

Jazz get up from the floor slowly. Her laughter dying and a wince came out from her mouth. She clutch her side and frown.

Maybe she needs to shorten the chains.

Oh well.

She brushed the pain away and made her way to Robin's side. She took off his mask and a gasp suddenly came out from her mouth.

Robin's eyes did not close fully. She can still see this eyes colour. Blue.

Blue.

Blue.

Blue.

Dark raven black hair.

Blue eyes.

Her baby brother have raven hair and blue eyes.

Robin is still breathing and his eyes shut up completely.

Jazz tearful cries ringing inside the abandoned place. She place Robin's head on her chest and hug him tightly.

"Danny. Danny. Danny." Is all she mutters under her breath.

His name.

Her baby brother.

But the boy in her arms is not him.