chapter 3 : a conversation with batman

Jasmine knows he will came. She knows it. Why? Because she have his little bird.

Which one? The smallest of the group. Its easy and hard at the same time. That bird is violent but she knows how to deal with it.

"What is the reason did you capture me again?" Saud the now caged bird.

She chuckled a bit. The laugh of her is cold and deep at the same time.

"I want to make sure your mentor came. I didn't want him to abandon my note." she answer the curious little bird.

"I didn't think this is necessary." said bird retort.

"It is necessary little caged bird. It is," reply her with a smirk.

The said bird just growled in his caged.

She knows she acted like a villain now. She sometimes asked herself if her own demon have came out after the dissappearance of her brother.

She didn't know why she acted like this.

But some thought in her mind said this action was necessary of her to find her lost brother.

And if she must do this just to find him and protect him. So. Be it.

She will be evil for him.

A dark shadow came up behind her. It grows large by the seconds.

"I know that is you batman. Stop hiding in the shadow. Its unhealthy for you." Said Jasmine.

Batman narrowed his eyes and came out from his own shadows that surrounding his area.

The little bird in the cage just commented about Jazz.

"Says the girl that just kidnap a little boy." Said him.

Jazz smirk.

"And said the boy who didn't like being called a child." She retort back.

"Enough of this. What did you want from me. And let my robin go" Said Batman.

Jazz turn on her heels and walk to a big supercomputer.

Do you want to know her location now?

Its near the Gotham science lab. At an abandon factory near the harbor.

How she get this supercomputer?

Let just say she have her own saving.

Batman watch her every move. Trying to figure out what is her motive.

Jazz push down a blue button on the big keyboard panel.
On the screen. A picture appear.

Danny's picture.

"I want you to find him. "

Batman look at the picture.

The boy looks like Richard but at the same time Jason.

His heart clenched at the name of his second eldest son.

"Why didn't you report to the police?" He ask.

"Because they will not believe me. My parents died because of an odd murder. I want you to investigate this case. And why my brother disappear without traces or clue. Its just like he is not exist. Nearly all of his file being burned down. " said jazz.

Its true. She have found the docimemts and file of her brother at the yard and its being burn down.

And she could only save some of them.

"I don't care what are your opinion on this matter. I just want you to find him. That is all. You can have your bird now" said her.

She pull up a lever beside her supercomputer. The caged door open.

Robim ran to his mentor's side.

"Find him. Safe and alive. His name is Daniel Fenton. And if you find him. Tell him that his sister is looking for him."

With that. Jazz walk up stairs and disappeared from their view.