chapter 10 : Same yet different

She sat in front of the large tube in front of her. She can't find Danielle but surely if she did find her, Danielle would need all of this items she equip for her. Oh she did knew about Danielle's existence fully as Danny could never hide anything away from her. Danny's lying skills is great but she is his sister and no secret is safe from her. Alright, maybe Danny is not that great in lying but still. Maybe about his  ghost half in the past but it is all in the past! She have changed for the better! She changes herself so she could help her family. Danielle did not know that she knew of her existence in this world as she never met Jazz in person or even face to face but Jazz will changes it once and for all. She just need to find Danielle first and the other plan will roll in later. 

Tracking Danielle down is easy because she have Danny's ecto signature and DNA but when it came to tracking down her own brother it only leads to Danielle. There were supposed to have two people in the tracker map but it only shows one person in one location and not two people in one location or just wo people in two different location. She did use that boomerang. Heck! Almost all of every inventions created by her parents have been used by her already and still nothing. 

Finding Clockwork is out of the question right now. 

She need to polish her skills in this field. She is working her brain everyday trying to find any clue where her brother could have gone. Which enemy of his would kidnap her brother. Freakshow you asked? Oh, she have a very nice blast playing and toying with him. Alternative dimensions never wipe out someone's records and data of their existence. Wipe out from the timeline did occur in her thought but she have been pondering and brainstorming about it. There would be no way that being wipe out of existence will leave other people who have met someone still remembers about them. 

She did tries finding a way to build a portal to another dimension just like how her father have build before but then she have no idea how. The blueprints, calculations, theories and the required items. She did not have any of those. Her father lost the blueprints long ago and that leave her clueless trying to find any idea to build the dimensional device. 

The superheroes children! Yes! Yes! Don't look at her like she will do any bad thing to them just because her methods of finding her brothers seems a little bit over the top. There is nothing wrong with her!

Superboy is okay! She just help him! He needed her help! Robin will be okay! She is ...... trying to fix her mistakes...But he will be okay!

Jazz walk out from her makeshift laboratory and quickly fastens her pace. She is heading to her "guest room" which is the room she put the little robin in.

Damian Wayne.

The only blood son of Bruce Wayne.

Why does he looks like her brother?

Why?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She stopped her pace and stand in front of one of the ''guests rooms'' door. Slowly, she opens it and take a look inside. It still looks like how she left before. Sighing, she enters the room and approach the cage she made to keep Damian in.

The boy was still sleeping. He looks peaceful.

She sat in front of the cage near the sleeping body.

''You know Damian, you have the same eyes as my brother.. That baby blue eyes I treasures so much. I thought it would take a lot of time to finally see that eyes of him, but then i kidnap you and found that eyes! Yet..........'' She trailed off.

Damian looks the same yet nothing like her brother.

Damian's eyes held the eyes of a trained killer.

Danny's eyes held the eyes of an experienced fighter.

But....

Both eyes seeks acceptance.

Damian is too young. Danny is way older than him by 10 years!

sigh...

She needs coffee.