chapter 9 : A deal is made

The Justice Leagues sends a few of their members as negotiators between the Leauge and the mystery kidnappers. Batman appears very inclined in a different expression on meeting with the individual. He is their best diplomat but the manifestation of the new kind expression is very hard for them to decipher.

What they knew in the circumstance was that Batman has some kind of deal like them with the individual. Wonder Woman thought that perhaps he might have met the person before.

The Flash and Hawkman are there as backups. Might not be a great idea to have Flash as one of the diplomats but there are very few members who were available back then.

It only took a few minutes to arrive at the coordinate that has been given to them by the kidnapper.

A female young adult was waiting for them with a pleasant smile on her face planted on. Her hands are tuck behind her back and her body is stiff. Her eyes look intense and piercing and they trailed after their moving bodies.

The situation felt like it was a meeting between predators and she is asserting her dominance looking all so strong and bold in front of them.

She has long ginger hair, peach creamy skin, violet eyes, tall and slim build body. She wore a blue sweater and long dark deep blue pants. A pair of red sneakers spotted and blue headband.

Batman is the first one to approach her and her smile sharpens like a knife.

"Jasmine."

"Batman."

The two of them greet each other and delivers a quick curt nod.

Diana's suspicion was right. They do know each other.

"I believe that my charge is well." Said, Batman.

Jasmine closed her eyes while she gives her kind of report as an answer to the fellow.

"Of course he is well! What do you take me for? He is such a cute bird I must say. Quite a temper he have. I want to capture his other fellowship but I think it will be too much because I don't have all the required space or types of cages to put them in."

The League of Justice members tensing up behind Batman. She could hear someone grounding their teeth in the background. She chuckles a bit before speaking again.

"I believe you are here for the deal then? Now let's get down to the business, shall we?"

She walked around them like a predator circling their prey and started to speak again.

"If I were you I will not start attacking because your precious children's dear life in my hands now. We don't want something to happen to them right?"

The glares on her hardened.

"I want you to find my missing brother. Every record and data about him from birth to the time he went missing is gone. I want you to find any leading information that you could and find him. Bring him back in one piece. I want you to investigate every single thing about my little brother's case. The more the merrier right? Originally I want Batman to investigate the whole case since the police were no help but I am a very concern sister so I need to find him fast and make sure he is alright."

She spun around and face them.

"I don't want any blood spilling between us and on my hands but I am getting desperate right now. I will give your charges back when you gave me your first research report on his case. Don't worry. I just want to have some fun so no harm shall fall on your beloved wards."

After the whole speech, she disappeared directly in front of their eyes.

"Tch. Hologram projectors." Said The Flash.

The heroes took their time for the information sink in.

"Oh! I forgot to give you my little brother's name. His name is Daniel Fenton. Our house is in Amity Park, Illinois, have fun!"

The girl's voice rang in the air and disappear again.